Free trial has run out :( ???

just have a search for the crack for it, am sure there is one , if not ask me, an i will get it !! ( Hopefully !! ) LOL

just have a search for the crack for it, am sure there is one , if not ask me, an i will get it !! ( Hopefully !! ) LOL

cheers mate, the only cracks i can see for the game anywhere are for the older version 1.6.8, but the version of the game that i have and is current version is 1.7.01, so i would need a crack for that.

It would be handy if I could get a version 1.6.8 of the game then i could use the 1.6.8 crack, but i cant find that version anywhere, there are a few sites saying that they have version 1.6.8 for download but when you actually go to install it, its then that ya notice it is infact the latest version 1.7.01 :(
Anyway, it would be great if ya could help mate, thanks :)

Also, ive since tried deleting all registry entries etc, but that dont help, ive hide ip platinum to spoof my ip, but that dont work either, so, basically iam stumpped.

this is a program that finds trail softeware and lets u remove the key so u can install again and u can freeze the trail aswell ,have a read Download EVACleaner v2.7 (374KB) freeware

here you go m8 as requested version 1.6.98

Please DO NOT Post cracks!!!

Mairyhinge!!

hope this helps :Cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mairyhinge!!

littlejohn, pm sent mate. :)

this is a program that finds trail softeware and lets u remove the key so u can install again and u can freeze the trail aswell ,have a read Download EVACleaner v2.7 (374KB) freeware

smirnoff, thats a good looking little program so it is, i like that freeze the time function, very good, cheers :)

Only problem is though, lol, I would have to have the program running (14 day trial version) in order to freeze the time on it, know what i mean mate ?

Mairyhinge!!

No crack was included m8 not breaking no rules posting a ligit trail version :proud:

anyway, its still not going, we still have wrong version of the game and wrong crack version :(

I know its a stupid suggestion a cheap external hard drive just format it when the trail runs out and start again after your bored move on to the next game the time u spent you looking for cracks for every online game you like are other trail stuff just does ya head in.

Back