Free TamperProof Tax Disc Holder

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Scroll down and order Here I know it say's you can order 200 but don't rip the you know what out of it, You'll see thousands of these on Ebay in next 2 weeks lol

Cheers paul........... ordered 4 :) me,sister,dad,mother in-law........... nice find :)

It may be worth pointing out that these tamper proof tax disc holders can only be used once (i.e. every time you renew your tax you'll need a new holder). So I'd order a few... Bare in mind though that most drivers will only need one a year.

If you've not seen them before you place the supplied sticky back plastic circle over the front of the tax disc (making it 'tamper proof'), stick that to the big rectangle, which in turn you stick to the windscreen of your vehicle. I'm not sure how suitable they are for motorbikes with out windshields, I suppose you could just use the clear plastic disc and your standard disc holder (then at least it is tamper proof should anyone steal your tax disc).

Note that this is a Department of Transport scheme, so technically you've already paid for them (through road and fuel tax etc) regardless of how many you order.

cheers mate just ordered mine tax is due in jan so save me 2 quid for a new one

great find pal

people should also order some of the a4 posters and stick them about at work i know many people speed and consider themselfs to be great drivers but kids dont look anymore and walkmans, mobile phones etc and plus if you get caught you get 3 points and fine.

Regards
Mickie D

just ordered m8, thanx ;)

Have just odered mine, also some posters and booklets to hand out. check out the links on the left for more free stuff to order.
Gr8 find m8.

Thanks m8, ordered mine, although it's probably gonna bugger me up when I try and swap the tax disc from my £30/year moped to my Jag. lol ;)

Back