Free Sky+ Code

they never even turned up to do mine yesterday the fookers lol

so i activated the card myself :proud:

hope they turn up for mine tomorrow :)

Sly man here now putting dish up and card just arrived, he rekons though we wont get a signal in summer for trees and he wont put it on stack, guess I will have to make a bracket to lift dish up.

they aint rang me yet with a time
maybe they will just turn up ?

Useless jobs worth fitter, tried one position said no signal then said I would have to pay to get a special fitter to stick it on stack as he only does standard installs, fooooker, no sly waiting to here what they say.

what a dope of an engineer I had today :(

wife rings me at work and says he wont run another cable over roof and will be useing my twin freesat cable fory Sky+ box,I said like f*ck is he anyaway she pass's the phone to engineer to speak to me

he says same thing as its a sky dish from a old install he will use existing wires,so I tells him it was a freesat install and I paid xtra for quad lnb and cable,he says all I have to do is unscrew it from sky box and screw it into freesat box when I want to watch what box I want lol

but he wouldent have none of it he was sure it was a sky dish (aint they the same ?)

anyway after 5 minutes on the phone I tells him to just run another twin cable over or I will phone sky and complain
he runs new cable over :) BUT only a single cable into freesat box and plugs the twin cable into sky+ box :(

not happy not happy at all

what a dope of an engineer I had today :(

wife rings me at work and says he wont run another cable over roof and will be useing my twin freesat cable fory Sky+ box,I said like f*ck is he anyaway she pass's the phone to engineer to speak to me

he says same thing as its a sky dish from a old install he will use existing wires,so I tells him it was a freesat install and I paid xtra for quad lnb and cable,he says all I have to do is unscrew it from sky box and screw it into freesat box when I want to watch what box I want lol

but he wouldent have none of it he was sure it was a sky dish (aint they the same ?)

anyway after 5 minutes on the phone I tells him to just run another twin cable over or I will phone sky and complain
he runs new cable over :) BUT only a single cable into freesat box and plugs the twin cable into sky+ box :(

not happy not happy at all

give the fooking arses some shit mate tell them you want it ripped out so much for customer care glad i dint get it done you all seem to be having a bit of a nightmare

Phone sky and tell them it isnt installed correctly, it only has 1 feed and isnt working with all the functions. Also tell them you told the installer its not working and he was so stupid he couldnt understand english, got abusive and told you its how its meant to be.
Make sure you get them back to run another cable, which should be the correct shotgun cable for sky+ and not a single one. If they wont do the job you will have to report to trading standards as they offer 'Sky Plus' with full plus features and its not what you have.... so is sky on the fiddle or the installer.... either way you will report the false and illegal trading if its not fixed. :)

like pinky says, get them back out to run the other feed to the sky+ box

dutcho, ill bet a half pound of virgin wool that you dont get an engineer on your roof on xmas eve

my engineer didnt even turn up lol

I feel like |I cant really moan as such coz I havent got freesat PVR yest so no real need fo 4 wires at present

but saying that I will get freesat PVR at some point then Im a wire short :Cry:

is there a normal phone number for sky apart from 087 number ? thats a expensive number aint it

Try this one john sky freephone number for all departments

0800 0512597

I got one in the end m8 :)

there sending someone out tomorrow to sort it out :) I hope it aint the dickwad I had today lol

John you should move the 2 original cables and the humax to one side ~physically seperate them. Then just connect the one new cable into the sky+ and tell the engineer thats how he left it. Say the humax is temporary while you await your new humax-pvr, but that and cables should not be touched whatsoever. Say the dick'ead today would only run the one cable but was just being awkward because he was a thick shit.

ok Lee will do m8

just really hope it aint the same dick who comes round as he really has gave me the raving hump

the Mrs has been telling me more of what he was saying to her and she knew it didnt sound right thats when she rang me

and he was still trying to fob me off
thats when I decided to leave work early and see what this guy is upto

will update you tomorrow,thanks for the tips Lee :)

Back