Free Sky+ Code

ooo i forgot about the free internet

once the viewing card is installed you can get a free BB connection from them as well, ill have that activated on the 2nd line i got in the house :)

code is still valid and working:)

got our lass to ring up and get it in her maiden name so i can cancel it in mine lol;)

yeah would still work m8 i'd imagine it includes the bb but as i dont have a landline any more she didnt ask....just have to pay a one off £25 charge for not having one

Can anyone confirm that you get the broadband ? Might be worth doing just fo that, lol.

Would the share still work through sly bb, lol.

Now that would be funny :Laugh:

ask in mods room thread Ian as Napster was offered BB and they gave him price's
something like £5 until january or something
ask Napster :)

im still waiting for my mac code off pipex, ive only asked them about 40 times in the last 3 months

lol, ive just signed up a new email account with them

cardsharing @ sky.com pmsl

also got one for me, one ive been after for ages

digidude @ sky.com :proud:

I signed up to look at my account and got this.

Bill Overview

!
We have suspended billing on your account while we investigate an error. You do not need to contact us regarding this; we are working to address the error as quickly as possible.

Billing Status

Most Recent Bill () £
DescriptionPayment StatusAmount
Current Balance: £0.00 Payment will be collected by invoice on, or soon after, your payment due date

ooo sh*t let us know what happens Paul

probably nothing

ooo sh*t let us know what happens Paul

probably nothing

Might be down to the fact iv'e not returned the direct debit form yet.

And that's the amount of money they'll get off me lol

Ive had 2 lots of letters from Sky now

still no DD form as yet,thought that might come before the install as I might order loads of Box Office stuff

NOT!!!!

they wanted 17 quid a month for broadband capped at 40G from me, i asked about their advertised 'no limits' and thats only in certain areas, so i passed on that lol, i can download 40G overnight sometimes lol

im only getting the 2nd card so i can play about with a newcamd server without sending the share tits up lol, might take it up the girlfriends when i stay up there as well lol

Back