free sims are back !!!

Think they have stoppped it now :O( and charging 99p on the student one....?? Any one got anything different ???

the student site was free this morning, i got there just in time

file originaly posted by ianBBB, dont know if it works though. bargain if it does though.

does work....ive been doing it on my mobile for a long time now! I first topped up in september and been doing it since...Works a treat :)

Free sims stoped :(...I got my final order today tho :)...

u sure that works? i heard that the only way for it to work was change the settings at 02's end aswell. which wouldnt be too easy lol. good if it works though!!! :D

just got my 3 that i ordered 6 days ago in 3 seperate envelopes with consecutive phone numbers as well nice one

I have now received 9 of these sims.
I got the pack of 6 delivered today.
So Huggi, Gazer & Drew if you's still want a couple each pm me your address and I'll send them on.
I only have the 6 left as my son and daughter claimed the others.

Jim:)

had another 3 today, ending in 1, 2 and 3. should get a good price for them like that on ebay lol

Arghh the offer has closed, wouldnt mind a couple for my 2 eldest daughters if anyone has any going spare/cheap :)

siross said:
u sure that works? i heard that the only way for it to work was change the settings at 02's end aswell. which wouldnt be too easy lol. good if it works though!!! :D

couple of months late in repleying :)
but it does work, i just done it again few days back on my other o2 sim and worked perfect :)

ive signed up to this before twice and havnt ever received a thing :(

Back