free sims are back !!!

Wouldnt mind one - was gonna do the 99p offer but it came up asking for my pin number - which I havent got a clue what it is. So if anyone has a spare I will be more than willing to pay the 99p - ahhh go on then make it £1 to anyone who has a spare :O)

@ skanksterman just above the box that asks for the username/password theres a link that says "click here" if you dont have username/password and takes you through to register

skanksterman said:
Wouldnt mind one - was gonna do the 99p offer but it came up asking for my pin number - which I havent got a clue what it is. So if anyone has a spare I will be more than willing to pay the 99p - ahhh go on then make it £1 to anyone who has a spare :O)

pm me your i will send you on m8

They're sending me another one.
I will have to try it again to see if I can get anymore.
I always like to get something for nothing.

Jim :)

PS: I did try again and was accepted. :Frog: :littleang

We're sorry you're unable to look at the 'Shop' or 'My Account' at the moment, we are making enhancements to it so it's even better for you to use.

Should you want to know NOW about our cracking offers; including 500 free text across all pay monthly tariffs and inclusive cross net calls, call our sales hotline on 0870 225 7879. Alternatively, if you're interested in upgrading your handset, call us on 0870 225 9933

If you're looking for some help, check out our extensive knowledge base designed to answer your questions, 24/7. Just go to www.o2.co.uk and click on Help. If you are unable to find the information you require, you'll be able to send us an email.

Please accept our apologies for any delay and inconvenience this may cause you - we will respond to your email as soon as possible.

You can also call us

O2 Post Pay Care Care : 0906 302 5151

O2 Pre Pay Care : 0906 302 4445

Calls are charged at 50p a minute. Minimum call charge 2p. Maximum call duration 20 minutes.

Our customer service is open between the hours of 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday.

lmao, i think theyre on to us

Back again!
Ordered another one and got a email saying order sucsessfully processed :)

invaild email might be caused by hotmail and other online email's, u can imagin people signing up for 20 hotmails accounts and ordering 6 sims off each 120 sim cards lol

monkeyspunks said:
invaild email might be caused by hotmail and other online email's, u can imagin people signing up for 20 hotmails accounts and ordering 6 sims off each 120 sim cards lol

I used my hotmail account no probs :)

had 2 through the post today, so ordered another 4 lol, might sign up again with a new email address for some more

if you go to the page now it will say offer finished but you can have one for 99p but when you go to the site and sign up they are still free

I got a single one through today and I ordered that 5 days after ordering the pack of 6 so I don't know what's going on.
Maybe they come from a different department.
As Damage said they're now 99p supposidly so I tried it and they're still sending me out another single one free.

Jim :)

just ordered 3 more free but the one ive already received they charged me 99p

Back