Free netflix glitch on the xbox360

If this works and they can't disable your 360 account from there servers it just sounds too good to be true.

However, will try it of course...

Thanks

hiya, i decided to try it aswell, ive had netflix for a month before when quidco were giving you £15 cashback to sign up to netflix, was ok, just set up dns settings on xbox to get the us content as its meant to be alot more stuff you can access, worth giving it ago, thanks

mate just put this on his PS3, had to up date his dash to the latest but same principle ..... excellent, will try this on the 360 when I get home.

I'd do it now rather then them make a fix in the time being or something. :)

yeah true, they'll probably roll out a fix soon enough for it.

It's across all platforms at the minute, PS3 as well....auto log in, delete subscription.

so who is still up and running with this, it won't be long until my month trial is up......all still working for now though. ;)

Netflix seems pretty lax with its logins, my mate logged in on my pc and it remembered his login details so now we are both happily able to login and view programmes at the same time, seems strange it allows 2 ip's to view content at the same time?! Maybe it's on purpose so when they pull the plug people will have become so accustomed to it they'll pay :D

Sent from my telephone.

Netflix seems pretty lax with its logins, my mate logged in on my pc and it remembered his login details so now we are both happily able to login and view programmes at the same time, seems strange it allows 2 ip's to view content at the same time?! Maybe it's on purpose so when they pull the plug people will have become so accustomed to it they'll pay :D

Sent from my telephone.

No mate your aloud upto 3 devices to run on one account even on different ip addresses my sister and brother use my account all the time in different homes of course so there's sometimes 3 computers running at the same at different homes not bad for £6 :0}

No mate your aloud upto 3 devices to run on one account even on different ip addresses my sister and brother use my account all the time in different homes of course so there's sometimes 3 computers running at the same at different homes not bad for £6 :0}

Oh right that's not bad then! We could split the cost then 2 quid a month ain't bad at all! Although there isn't really much new stuff on there I wasn't that impressed with it in all honesty!

Sent from my telephone.

Good to hear, I had started a "private" room for this a few months back before the "work around" come out......glad to hear it's still working for now. ;)

confirmed this no longer works on the PS3..... can any one confirm it's working on the 360?

is this still working with xbox?

(not post clocking honest, just wondering if its worth giving it a shot;))

no mate....never was after going viral on youtube I guess...clever marketing ploy or is that my conspiracy ... :)

anyone as in ?? you sign up for a months trial, get the app on your 360, sign in, then maybe leave it a day or 2 so its not obvious then delete the account, and you can still keep viewing on xbox, but for how much longer i dont know, not long i guess

Back