Free MS stuff!

Server Error in '/offer' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /offer/technet_emea.aspx

keep getting this error dunno wy any ideas

Server Error in '/offer' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /offer/technet_emea.aspx

keep getting this error dunno wy any ideas

Were you using firefox or explorer?
Firefox may have problems loading it.

Looks like they've put a stop to it.

I got signed up this morning and could view keys and download. Have just come to save a copy of all the keys I might want and it's telling me I'm not authorised to view keys. All download links and key links are greyed out.

Actaully makes me want to buy it. Very worthwhile if you're looking to study.

Glad I grabbed some OS serials & iso's yesterday whilst we could :)

Looks like subscription has been cancelled, check out 'manage subscriptions' :) wonder if you can use the 'renew' or 'upgrade' avenue when Windows7 and 2008R2 are RTM (just need to remember subscriber id - think they emailed you a link to get it)

ive got my id but i cant use it it's all errors coming up now must have been a glitch.

EXPIRED - Free TechNet Professional Plus Subscription (Free Vista/Office keys!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8a0-cXzNs"]It's Over[/ame]

People in the Uk are reporting their subscriptions have been re-instated with an expiry date of 06/02/2010.

Update on 'free' TechNet subscription, accounts coming back?

well we will all have it cancelled according to ms.

"All of the subscriptions that are listed under the TechNet Consumer Service Pilot have been taken offline and placed "under examination". Any subscriptions created by legitimate ITAC members with valid contact information will continue to have a valid subscription. For those who are not a member of ITAC and signed up directly with the web address will have their subscriptions revoked and any claimed product keys will be placed on a blacklist with Microsoft Genuine Advantage and Product Activation to prevent against software piracy."

Taken from neowin.net.

Another farce by microsoft then ffs.........wont bother using my serial just yet then lol.

Another farce by microsoft then ffs.........wont bother using my serial just yet then lol.

as this, appears, to be a mistake on their part. surly they have no right to bump the keys. after all the link was legit, nobody "cracked" it. MS threw it open and far more took advantage than in thought. that hardly the fault of those who registered. mind you if you downloaded 300 keys (as one moron i spoke to did) i guess you can expect no less. but those of us who used it properly (well ish), could well have a good case to argue.

I only grabbed XP SP3 and one key, I'm a good boy. :)

as this, appears, to be a mistake on their part. surly they have no right to bump the keys. after all the link was legit, nobody "cracked" it. MS threw it open and far more took advantage than in thought. that hardly the fault of those who registered. mind you if you downloaded 300 keys (as one moron i spoke to did) i guess you can expect no less. but those of us who used it properly (well ish), could well have a good case to argue.

Got to agree with you there m8.

I only request keys for vista x86 & x64, XP x86 x64 and Office 2007 ultimate.

One per os. Didn't need anymore than that. Lets hope they let the keys go.

I only grabbed XP SP3 and one key, I'm a good boy. :)

I grabbed xpsp3 aswell but when i requested a key for office pro it automatically gave me "9".
Needless to say i took them.
Installed it yesterday with no problems.

Good Day ,

Thank you for your email.

The TechNet Plus team ran a survey program, for someone to get a free TechNet Plus Subscription as part of the program, he/she had to participate in an initial survey. Only participants of the survey program are entitled to a free TechNet Plus subscription. Those participants are not only participating in the initial survey, but also in several other surveys throughout the subscription year. The subscription is given to those participants in exchange for their assistance in this program, and only these persons are entitled to a free subscription.

If you are not part of a survey program then you are not entitled to use this free subscription, to enable us to resolve your issues with the pilot scheme, please issue us with proof that you are part of the above scheme

To all Invitees we apologise for the delay, this is due to the Huge unauthorized applicants.

We would like to assure you that we are doing all we can to ensure this issue is resolve shortly. But have suspended all access at this time.

We thank you for your patience.

Should you have further questions please feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Anita Moriarty
Microsoft TechNet Program
mailto: [email protected]

For future contacts please use our webforms at https://microsoft.eu.subservices.com/technet/emailcontact.aspx or for information about your subscription visit http://eu.technet.microsoft.com

HERE

Quick quick!

Free downloads and keys to everything for a trial period.

Once you have the keys they work forever.

Even got release candidate of Windows7!

All apps and OS's.

Quick!

:EDIT: More info here

I also needed to use IE to download the .isos

Just getting Windows7 RC now! :)

just missed !!!!

Back