Free MS stuff!

mozr

Banned
Reaction score
HERE

Quick quick!

Free downloads and keys to everything for a trial period.

Once you have the keys they work forever.

Even got release candidate of Windows7!

All apps and OS's.

Quick!

:EDIT: More info here

I also needed to use IE to download the .isos

Just getting Windows7 RC now! :)

Last edited:
nice, ta - able to download the iso's fine but error at getting product keys - i'll try again later from laptop or different pc :)

was able to get requested keys by changing the language/site from United States(english) to United Kindom(english) and clicking the Product Keys tab

Last edited:
Whey hey your a star fella.
I got a key for 7.
As you said, you may have to use Explorer to download anything else in iso form but thats a good find mate.
Tipped the scales for that one mate.
Brilliant.

nice, ta - able to download the iso's fine but error at getting product keys - i'll try again later from laptop or different pc :)

was able to get requested keys by changing the language/site from United States(english) to United Kindom(english) and clicking the Product Keys tab

cheers mate i was having the same prob and just noticed your edit nice one, and nice one mozr great post mate.

scratch that i still cant get keys lol.

Last edited:
Free downloads and keys to everything for a trial period.

Once you have the keys they work forever.

Are you sure?

Taken from the site:

IMPORTANT: The RC will expire on June 1, 2010. Starting on March 1, 2010, your PC will begin shutting down every two hours. Windows will notify you two weeks before the bi-hourly shutdowns start. To avoid interruption, you'll need to rebuild your test machine using a valid version of Windows before the software expires. You'll need to rebuild your test PC to replace the OS and reinstall all your programs and data.

Are you sure?

Taken from the site:

IMPORTANT: The RC will expire on June 1, 2010. Starting on March 1, 2010, your PC will begin shutting down every two hours. Windows will notify you two weeks before the bi-hourly shutdowns start. To avoid interruption, you'll need to rebuild your test machine using a valid version of Windows before the software expires. You'll need to rebuild your test PC to replace the OS and reinstall all your programs and data.

well TechNet seem to confirm his comments.
What is TechNet Plus?

TechNet Plus is a subscription program designed to help IT Professionals prepare for critical issues and plan for future deployments by providing them with fast and convenient access to the latest software for evaluation without time or feature limits; beta releases; Professional Support incidents; and other technical information and tools to get their jobs done faster. Read the TechNet Plus Overview for a list of the features included with a TechNet Plus subscription.

Think this is just talking about the release candidate of windows 7

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about (Windows 7) as it will be the most popular download. That's what I went for myself and the quote I posted is from the release/install notes on the download page so I've not bothered my arse downloading it!

Just thought I'd bring it to peeps attention so they don't lose all thier stuff 12 months down the line! ;)

Think this is just talking about the release candidate of windows 7

All other software should work forever

Great post! Cheers

thing is, that is in the licences of all beta, RC and trial software. I see your point, but feel you will find MOZR, may be right. better than being a RC tester, MS offer only a copy of VISTA as reward for your hard work testing WIN7. lol "thanks for helping fix it, here's a copy of the broke one"!

I think baheed might be right.

Thanks for the info.

Still, well worth a hit I would say. By that time, i'll bet the usual dudes would have made it free anyways.

Isn't this stuff all available for free anyway? :err:

I downloaded the Win7 RC weeks ago legally directly from MS.

So are the serials obtained from the subscription lifetime ones or will they expire in say a year? So far i've xp x86, x64 & Vista x86 & x64 retail serials, but will they expire after a period of time?

i keep getting the following error. is is still workin

We are unable to validate your customer information and proceed with your order at this time

i keep getting the following error. is is still workin

We are unable to validate your customer information and proceed with your order at this time

Click on manage subsriptions, then see if it says Subscription Status: Active

allways get an error when trying to get key no matter what i try,even done what peeps suggest

allways get an error when trying to get key no matter what i try,even done what peeps suggest

Keep trying, eventually they will come up. The site is very busy.

Back