Free MS stuff!

Isn't this stuff all available for free anyway? :err:

I downloaded the Win7 RC weeks ago legally directly from MS.

yeh, but not with "lifetime" keys. as most, if not all programs have. you will also get them first from Technet.

Yeah witchy.

Its all the other apps too.

48 apps (office etc)

29 OSes (3.11 - Windows 7)

Plus servers, and other techincal gubbins.

I believe that only the RC for 7 serial may be temporary.

allways get an error when trying to get key no matter what i try,even done what peeps suggest
i got that, with Firefox, all i did was use IE8, and all was fine.

Yeah witchy.

48 apps (office etc)

well said mate i downloaded just about everything.
Got a good copy of xp iso sp3 which is worth it alone.
I was looking for a good copy of vista iso which i got for clean install when fixing pcs etc.
Its a brilliant find Mozr.

Yeah witchy.

48 apps (office etc)

ahh, looks like the RC of Win7 will pop. but, there will be a fully functional version of Win7, on technet, that will last forever. so you will get keys for that. thats if the IDIOT TW@TS, (not on DW, as far as i am aware) who are downloading keys by the dozen, dont get the whole thing shut down. why are people so greedy, when the see something for FREE? greedy low lives who will spoil it all , so thay can scam a few quid.

this post has had nearly 400 views and probably circulating on quite a few sites so it will be fecking up :proud:

ahh, looks like the RC of Win7 will pop. but, there will be a fully functional version of Win7, on technet, that will last forever. so you will get keys for that. thats if the IDIOT TW@TS, (not on DW, as far as i am aware) who are downloading keys by the dozen, dont get the whole thing shut down. why are people so greedy, when the see something for FREE? greedy low lives who will spoil it all , so thay can scam a few quid.

Your quite right fella, you will get a lot of people looking to get multiple keys.
Tbh i did download a lot of software as you don't often get the chance to but i only requested one key for each, Its the old principle of only take what you need but there are greedy feckers that will go on a frenzy.
It was good to get a clean iso copy of the operating systems for pc repair along with some tools and stuff as the stuff on torrent sites are often infected.
Now that i have got it, i just need to find time and effort to use it properly.lol

I was thinking the same m8,if you look in the right places....lol

I'm not talking about dodgy copies mate, MS are running an open beta program on Win7, anyone can download it for free.

none of the links work for me ive allowed cookies in ie8 too.

Can someone explain how this is possible?

I've just downloaded my first ever legitimate copy of Windows, lol, completely free and I have a CD Key, how can this be?

I'm very confused :err:

Can someone explain how this is possible?

I've just downloaded my first ever legitimate copy of Windows, lol, completely free and I have a CD Key, how can this be?

I'm very confused :err:

i dunno all i get is..

Server Error in '/offer' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /offer/technet_emea.aspx

i dunno all i get is..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

I am getting that to

i dunno all i get is..

I think there was a time limit on it guys, i'm not 100% sure but i think that may be the problem, either that or its very busy..

just tried signing up through the cached page...all went ok.
just gotta wait for the email....
cheers.....

not letting me download now :(

all download links are greyed out.

Thank you, works great... managed to get vista dowloaded and a key...But now everthing on the download pages for anything is greyed out....

Back