free laptop bag and usb mouse

chrisclo

Inactive User
Reaction score
As the title says,free with ANY order,even a ruler or a pencil. P&P is £2.90 plus VAT or free over £30 order.Please quote P60-70990 to receive your gift. Description: USB Flexible light and USB optical mouse with retractable 1.0m cable. Padded laptop compartment,has pockets for mobile phone,the usb optical mouse and light,cards and pens.Will hold laptop to the maximum size of 15". Case size:280 x 360 x 80mm (HxWxD) at

http://www.neat-ideas.com/ENG/Catalog/stap_home.asp?CID=0&campaign=AFNI-buyat-0

regards chrisclo

I tried it last time when they had the free picnic basket but they refused my order - they said I wasnt a business. I have heard from others (via forums) that they have cancelled orders but really only those very small orders.

So if you are a new customer to theirs, I suggest you use your work place address and email as this is supposed to be business only. If you cant use a workplace, make up some company name and hope it goes through

yep same prob as pks00 canceled last couple of orders as not a recognised buisness

Good stuff

Mine came yesterday - I ordered an A4 lever arch file, and hey presto - free laptop bag and mini usb mouse & usb light too!

I did use a business to order though - even if it has been redundant for the past 3 years! : spook :

Is the bag any good?

No sign of my ruler yet! Also used a business address.

Its perfectly ok, pretty much as you would expect for a freebie...but dont get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it, and it certainly does the job.

The only one I can see for sale on thier website is £19.99 so if its this one, it's well worth the 49p cost of a 6" plastic ruler anyway :licka:

Back