Free Kaspersky Internet Security Software

no m8 never been in a barclays bank in my life, just make up a number as per instructions and you should get e-mail

Hmm, ok, thanks mate, will try again...

Hmm, I'm still missing something then... Any chance of screen shots or something, or even just checking nothing has changed, because when I try, I stick in a name and the 10 digits etc, then it wants another 5 digit code and some "memorable id" .... Nothing about any email anywhere either, that I can see....?

Do you need to be with Barclays to get this...? (I just tried and got nowhere, but then, I'm not with Barclays...)

read the first post agen m80 you have to enter 2010 then any combination of 8 digits (which makes 12 digits if my maths r correct) and it accepts it.
But read the first post to clarify!!!!

read the first post agen m80 you have to enter 2010 then any combination of 8 digits (which makes 12 digits if my maths r correct) and it accepts it.
But read the first post to clarify!!!!

Yes mate, done that... Read and re-read the OP... Fooked if I know...!

think we've missed the boat with this one, you now need to log in to access it!

Hmm, I'm still missing something then... Any chance of screen shots or something, or even just checking nothing has changed, because when I try, I stick in a name and the 10 digits etc, then it wants another 5 digit code and some "memorable id" .... Nothing about any email anywhere either, that I can see....?

yeah looks like its changed, and barclays have suddenly realised they fooked up, it will have been when their internet traffic suddenly increased lol, when i did it there was no other 5 didgit code and no memorable data etc

yeah looks like its changed, and barclays have suddenly realised they fooked up, it will have been when their internet traffic suddenly increased lol, when i did it there was no other 5 didgit code and no memorable data etc

Always the bleddy same... I'm just too damn slow...! :)

Thanks for the new link madnlooney, followed thomasjcats instructions and its worked a treat!

its ok for me as i bank with barclays so i could log in and still got the code for me.

try this page

http://www.personal.barclays.co.uk/...s&task=homefreegroup&value=10123&target=_self

and then click Kaspersky Barclays offer page.

Top work mate, thank you...!

Got it, at last...!

It brought my system to standstill mind, so I've turned off all the extra's and am just using the AV side of it, but that'll do for me... For now...!

Not sure why it should've crippled my system though, it's not exactly short on resources/spec... (2.4gnz Quad, 2gb DDR2, and 1.2tb of HDD space)

+ Rep' added mate. Ta.

key just got blacklisted from this offer guys they must be checking

doh........

my key has been blacklisted as well now

ah well, many thanks , tried it for a couple of weeks lol

warlord

Back