AVG Internet Security 9.0-90 days free license code

NoodlesJoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"

AVG Internet Security 9.0 free download with 90 days free license code
Yes I Know Its Only 90 Days!! But What The Hell Its Free:proud:

Heres how to grab the AVG Internet Security 9.0 free download with 90 days free license code:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Visit the following URL: Zima z AVG

2. Enter the password ZIMAZAVG, which provided as part of joint promotion with the Chip magazine to the text box next to Hasło z Chip.

3. Then fill in the name, email address, and phone, and click on Wyslij dane button.

4. A conformation email from Lista wysyłkowa AVG will be sent to registered emails Inbox. Click on the conformation link in the email.

5. The second email from AVG with three-month full version AVG Internet Security 9.0 license number will be sent to the mailbox instantly.

6. Download the AVG Internet Security 9.0 trial version setup installer from the official AVG security website: AVG Antivirus and Security Software - Download AVG Trial Versions for Free

7. Install and activate the AVG Internet Security 9.0 with the free license number received.

* 8.The key supplied may not let you install in another language. But after install use regedit and locate this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREAvgAvg9 and change the current language to 409 for English.

:BLOBBY:
AVG Antivirus and Security Software - AVG Internet Security software

thanks, how do you change the language?
I've read what you said but I haven't got a clue what it means.

Thanks very much for your help, I've managed to do it. I would never have worked it out by myself.

Back