Free HDMI Cable for Virgin Media customers

This must be only if you have some kind of tv package with them. I have phone/broadband only and not eligible

I'm getting one while I can, its not often these fookers give anything away!

hmmmm not eligible or ac don't exist, i have all services but hd - scam maybe??

it's these 'tickle' things, got one myself but a different one:

Your £6 worth of free tickles include:

Tickle 1 – Talk Mobile £2 Add-on
Now you can call any mobile, on any UK mobile network from your home phone for just 10p a minute. And don’t forget, depending on which TalkPlan you have, calls to Virgin mobiles are inclusive too.

Tickle 2 – Talk International £2 Add-on
With low international call rates from just 10p a minute, you can chat to someone on the other side of the world as if they’re at the other end of your street. And you’ll never have to wait until they get home to call because the same rate applies whether you’re calling a landline or mobile, which is handy.

Tickle 3 – Talk 08 £2 Add-on.
Calling the bank, your insurance brokers or gas supplier can be an expensive business if you’re not careful. So we’re giving you 250 minutes' worth of inclusive calls every month to any 0870 and 0845 numbers for as long as you’re a Virgin Media home phone customer.

Bonus tickle – Directory enquiries
The tickles keep on coming. Because we’re also giving you free calls to Virgin Media national directory enquiries. So if you need a phone number in a hurry, just call 118 180. It’s on the house too.

which I think is a rather decent one, especially the 08 bolt on.

Last edited:
it's these 'tickle' things, got one myself but a different one:

which I think is a rather decent one, especially the 08 bolt on.

Any more info mate, you get a letter from VM or did you find it on the website?
I've found it on there from your quote but thay ain't made it easy to find & I'd never heard of VM 'Tickle' before.
HH.

same here, ive been with them 15ys+ have got every channel 4hd boxes 50meg BB and pay them £130pm and can't even get a poxy cable off them.

Any more info mate, you get a letter from VM or did you find it on the website?
I've found it on there from your quote but thay ain't made it easy to find & I'd never heard of VM 'Tickle' before.
HH.

Received an email about 3 days ago.

same here, ive been with them 15ys+ have got every channel 4hd boxes 50meg BB and pay them £130pm and can't even get a poxy cable off them.

Same here, been a customer since '96 (telewest back in those days) and had plenty of services from them.

The only thing might be if you are a VIP50 customer ?

I didnt get the free hdmi cable but did get £6 worth of free call add ons so bonus!!!! Thanks

cheers m8 managed to get the 08 numbers added for free every little helps

I'll have to tell the mother-in-law she asked them for the HD channels and they sent an engineer out with a new HD box and then connected it using a damn scart cable.

I'll have to tell the mother-in-law she asked them for the HD channels and they sent an engineer out with a new HD box and then connected it using a damn scart cable.

yes that will work madam, what a fecking idiot the engineer must have been

Back