Free energy saving products worth £54.98

Just like to say thanks, I got mine today on sunday of all days, and it's fab.
cheers :banana:

got mine end of last week :)
use more electric that we thought :( time to look for ways to cut back :)

pc/monitor in standby mode after 20 minutes
unplugged unused set top boxs
unplug charged items (ds/phones etc)

what else is there :err:

:)

the batton what came on mine has broke already only sockets with the switch on work >.<
juat hapend last night any thing pluged in to the sockets controled by the I.R are dead
lol oh well still got a cool litle gizmo on top of the tv

im not a british gas customer and it let me fill the form in will see if it turns up

watch this space

i received mine last friday :proud:
had mine sent to me mums..

havent stopped watching it yet : shocked2

Just got mine in the post can't believe it actualyu came! Best freebie ever many thanks to op ive been on about getting a power saver for a while but was put off by the expense rep left m8ty.

got mine today whoop, its on 7p an hour with a setting of 12p/kwh is that OK guys?

is that the price you are paying for your electricity 12p/Kwh if not change it to your suppliers price found on your bill

edogg

got mine end of last week :)
use more electric that we thought :( time to look for ways to cut back :)

pc/monitor in standby mode after 20 minutes
unplugged unused set top boxs
unplug charged items (ds/phones etc)

what else is there :err:

:)

unplug or turn off everything then turn on only what you need fridge freezer(get a A+ new one it can pay for itself if yours is old),use energy efficent light bulbs ,lcd/plasma tv's are one of the biggest users of electricty, when boiling a kettle only fill with the amount of water needed I.E. 2 cups of water for 2 cups of tea/coffee

edogg

unplug or turn off everything then turn on only what you need fridge freezer(get a A+ new one it can pay for itself if yours is old),use energy efficent light bulbs ,lcd/plasma tv's are one of the biggest users of electricty, when boiling a kettle only fill with the amount of water needed I.E. 2 cups of water for 2 cups of tea/coffee

edogg

My plasma tv uses 10p per hour the hoover uses 23p per hour and the kettle uses 35p per hour ofc the kettle is only on for 60 seconds but it just shows you.

I Can't get my power down adapter to work though ive got it with the red led on and ive been pressing the tv remote power button for ages and the red light hasnt gone off it's a samsung remote anyone got any tips to get it working?

just a thought you have to point the remote at the sensor that you plug into the power adapter.i had problems until i read the instructions and followed each step. try a different remote i use the remote for my V+ box

edogg

Received my free goods today, will go nicely in my new home.

thanks again :Clap:

If you get your stand by power saver working let me know m8

well i did the "mode" thing, and bingo, the sky remote did the trick. i also used Toshiba, Panasonic, Sony and Bush. it seems the "sensor" plug is a bit so,so. just moving it makes it loose contact.

i ain't plumbed it in yet, just tried it out. full report, including how long it takes the fire brigade to arrive(lol) sooooooon.:proud:

well i did the "mode" thing, and bingo, the sky remote did the trick. i also used Toshiba, Panasonic, Sony and Bush. it seems the "sensor" plug is a bit so,so. just moving it makes it loose contact.

i ain't plumbed it in yet, just tried it out. full report, including how long it takes the fire brigade to arrive(lol) sooooooon.:proud:

Ive tried samsung remote,sony,cube revo none of em make the red light flicker gonna get a universal remote if that don't work it's going back.

Back