Free energy saving products worth £54.98

I wouldn't hold ur breath for them elec meters, as they are meant to be very limited. My cousin filled in a form which was in a saturday paper 4 months ago and he only got a stand by saver plug socket.

I got one of these months ago , it takes weeks for it to come but it does arrive.. i remember it saying there is limited stock and that the vulerable get theres first..

As for the monitor i dont know what to make of it.. we can have 2 tvs on/.. washer and dryer and it says im using 200watt and then other times we just have the tv with cable box and a 9watt lamp and it says im using over 500watt.. eermmm

I have these products,got em free after getting a letter in the post,the stanby plug is very good,just use the tv remote to turn the tv off and it kills the power to the tv,dvd/suround sound,dvd recorder and dbox all in 1 go,to power em all back up just aim the tv remote and press on.

The electric meter was easy to set up.
The daily estimates seem to vary a lot. With just the fridge/freezer on it was about £18 a month. Then switching on the kitchen lights it shot up to £78.

another one that got theirs this morning as well :)

anyone know what the rj45 plug is for ?

warlord

Got mine today as well :)

Set up an working, the readings do seem to fluctuate a lot though I agree. Wot is the rj45 plug for on the back lol ?

The Rj45 socket is to connect to pc.. you need to purchase the cable to do this.. there is software on the manufactors website :)

Got my yesterday! I ordered only 2 weeks ago! can you connect it to a pc then?

Got mine this morning and already saving money :p this is an excellent peice of kit if you are trying to budget like myself eack pay week

i got a card through the door so i assume its for this as not waiting for anything else , roll on next week lol

whoopee! :banana: got mine today, nice little unit, missus whined about me "spying" on what leccy she uses!
She never turns lights off, leaves tv on in bedroom etc.,etc the usual stuff that women do..: spank :

great find m8 got mine on order

keep it up

well done

whoopee! :banana: got mine today, nice little unit, missus whined about me "spying" on what leccy she uses!
She never turns lights off, leaves tv on in bedroom etc.,etc the usual stuff that women do..: spank :

Its the women who are causing the so called global warming..

Back