Free cardsharing server

bod
i cant find any servers to test my setup on can u push me in any direction cheers mate i dont think i can pm yet and if i can i dont know how to use it.

I'm a beginner as well in this whole mess of cardsharing servers. :)

The unfortunate thing is that I don't have any local cards, and I'm aware of the fact that it puts me in a bad position from start. The only thing I do have is a stable linux box that I can use as a cardsharing server, but how far can I go with this? Is there any possibility I can make people use it for sharing and at the same time make use of it myself?

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in a direction so that I know whether I should spend more time on this or not.

i know it's a no brainer but i am member in a few cardsharing forums and some people forget that:

you need to have you dish/lnb aligned to the sat you want to view!

some people try to get a cardshare of say 13E but dont have the dish/lnb looking at it lol & think the cardshare will give the auth & feed

do you have any official card subs? i'm not quite sure if the diablocam has the ability to share any cards you'd be best of doing this via dm500s cheap clone running latest cccam

then after that you'll need to find a cardshare server forum / site to exchange c lines with people

forgive the naive question but does it have to be the "sat" version of the reciever to act as a server for satellite channels?

I am asking coz I am expecting my first ever dreamboxes and they will be one -S and one -C...so can I later on use the dm500c to serve my satellite subscription?

I'm a beginner as well in this whole mess of cardsharing servers. :)

The unfortunate thing is that I don't have any local cards, and I'm aware of the fact that it puts me in a bad position from start. The only thing I do have is a stable linux box that I can use as a cardsharing server, but how far can I go with this? Is there any possibility I can make people use it for sharing and at the same time make use of it myself?

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in a direction so that I know whether I should spend more time on this or not.

I cant see anyone giving you a share to use why would they ? i would think the only way for you to clear channels is by using a pay server.

U can have all my channels free mate. Sly uk, ITALIA, sly Germany... Oh hold on, I'm giving you all this for free. Why?:Fish:

Back