Free cardsharing server

dboxbelfast

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've finally got my dm500 up and running and looking some info for a server to connect too for $ly italia but all of the freeservers i've came across so far dont work.

I know the whole point of cardsharing is for it to be free but im getting frustrated and i'm tempted as a last resort to connect to a pay server.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can find a good reliable working server for $ly italia?

**MODS - if we're not allow to chat about this in the forum then apologies**

Think we can chat about it but things got stupid with people just dropping providers in post without thinking..

I think you have the wrong idea about all this

I know the whole point of cardsharing is for it to be free but im getting frustrated and i'm tempted as a last resort to connect to a pay server.

The whole point is to not get it for 'free' its to share what you have with someone else and the share what they have in return. Someone will have to pay so why should you get it for 'free'?

The more an more people that want it for free and have no cards to offer are going to tip the scales, so people with cards are going to give a 0 reshare which will ruin the whole concept of cardsharing.

Dont get desperate though and jump on a payserver beacuse it will more likely be one that is heavily advertised and basically be crap.

There will be people who are no doubt connected to free servers and there are people who will give the impression there on free servers to make them look all elite.

why you so intrested in that provider?

Si

Last edited:
you really need to be sharing something yourself

thats what card sharing really is for you share your card with someone say sly uk pack and they share there sly itallia pack with you

and if you dont want to share anything a pay server is really your best bet but there is loads out there you really will only find a good one by trying them

Thanks for the quick reply

Sorry for mentioning providers :(

I'm soon moving out of a cable area and so i'm just getting into the sat side of things so i'm only dipping my toe in the water to get some experience in card sharing (just like a test drive). Once I move out of the cable area i'll of course be getting a valid sat subscription and would of course return the favour by sharing too but the main reason I want to try a test server is so I know that my setup is working and to get experience in setting things up.

The reason i'm interested in a certain provider is because my sat is currently on 13E and this is one of the main providers so why not start there?

certain providers basically share better than others for example some can share with 20 people some with over 50 before you start to get giltching..

The provider you have picked is one i would class as the first in that example.

If you only have 13e there are loads of others out there, best thing you can do is a bit of social engineering and see if someone will let you on. but if you stay on that provider for any lengh of time you will soon be removed..lol

Si

If C/S is something you really want to try and your gonna loose you cable channels cos your moving then first thing you should do is get a motor installed about £50 for a good one because your limiting yourself at just 13e. The provider you ask for is one of the best especially for premiereship footy at 3pm but does get glichy at times.

Get a motor installed and dont worry about getting c/s to work there's loads of people doing it now days that can help just google it!

hi i have a tm 5400 and a diablo not many channels open on diablo anymore as u are probably aware. so trying to get into cs i followed the steps put on the sight by digi dude really good manual for the set up. the only problem was i couldnt find any free card sharing servers to test out on.how do i share he channels i have open to other people instead of just leeching off them. cheers for any feed back.

hi i have a tm 5400 and a diablo not many channels open on diablo anymore as u are probably aware. so trying to get into cs i followed the steps put on the sight by digi dude really good manual for the set up. the only problem was i couldnt find any free card sharing servers to test out on.how do i share he channels i have open to other people instead of just leeching off them. cheers for any feed back.

do you have any official card subs? i'm not quite sure if the diablocam has the ability to share any cards you'd be best of doing this via dm500s cheap clone running latest cccam

then after that you'll need to find a cardshare server forum / site to exchange c lines with people

Technomate box's are great just not really designed for c/s although it's now possible!

Im sorry to all mods if I have steped over the mark with my info if so take my post off!

p.s. I forgot to mention I have a card to share for 39e so if you satellite dont go that far cant test it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
if your just after a test. pay servers give them out free for 24hours to try them if you search on google for card server am sure you will come up with forums these guys run

cheers all i have a dm500cs but use it for cable. sorry my dish dont reach 39e only 80cm cheers for the offer u can share the channels open on my diablo though if u like.

cheers all i have a dm500cs but use it for cable. sorry my dish dont reach 39e only 80cm cheers for the offer u can share the channels open on my diablo though if u like.

That's cool mate i got diablo cam as well !!! Although 80cm should get 39e unless you dont have a motor! My dish is a triax 88cm goes to 42e.

there are people who will give the impression there on free servers to make them look all elite.

Why does being on a free server make someone out to be Elite? :err:

I'm on a free server and it's a very good one, far better than many pay servers, but I owe it all to a good member on here.

Nothing elite about it.

Just a great server and I'm extremely lucky to be on it.

Why does being on a free server make someone out to be Elite? :err:

I'm on a free server and it's a very good one, far better than many pay servers, but I owe it all to a good member on here.

Nothing elite about it.

Just a great server and I'm extremely lucky to be on it.

You definition of a free cs server is not quite right so what you are doing is not what am talking about. Let me explain, when we talk about free servers what is meant is that people who have no cards can ask others people who have no cards to exchange lines. Now with there being a reshare on most cards eventually they filter down to these free servers. So you need quite a few free servers in your config to build up a provider list and belive me it takes some doing to get the decent providers that people are after here. Also with free servers you exchange lines with anyone you can because you never know what cards they might bring with them.

Am sure the guy you are with will not exchange with just anyone to keep the actuall meaning of free servers, will he? So you are not on a free server your just lucky to have a mate who gives you a place on his.

So back to the elite thing i said, i couldnt really find another word. But there are far to many people on here saying they are on free servers and giving false hopes to people that are trying to find these holy grail of servers.

You find me a server that is free to all and anyone and has everything that people are looking for on it. They just dont exsist and any one who says they are on these servers are full of it an trying to make them self look 'elite' at the expense of them poor sods trying to find the same server.

Free servers are great but you need to use php info to see what you have filter all the crap an fake cards, constantly keep adding peers to replace offline ones and after all this you still might not have all providers you want.

Can you actually see people who want it free doing this? all most can be arsed doing is ftping a config over to the box.

Si

Last edited:
spectra
i'll give it a try if i can recieve 39e hopefully i can and if u are willing to give me a test would be class. any1 know how many posts i need to do b4 i can pm lol wish i found this sight b4 i found the site i used b4

You definition of a free cs server is not quite right so what you are doing is not what am talking about. Let me explain, when we talk about free servers what is meant is that people who have no cards can ask others people who have no cards to exchange lines. Now with there being a reshare on most cards eventually they filter down to these free servers. So you need quite a few free servers in your config to build up a provider list and belive me it takes some doing to get the decent providers that people are after here. Also with free servers you exchange lines with anyone you can because you never know what cards they might bring with them.

Am sure the guy you are with will not exchange with just anyone to keep the actuall meaning of free servers, will he? So you are not on a free server your just lucky to have a mate who gives you a place on his.

So back to the elite thing i said, i couldnt really find another word. But there are far to many people on here saying they are on free servers and giving false hopes to people that are trying to find these holy grail of servers.

You find me a server that is free to all and anyone and has everything that people are looking for on it. They just dont exsist and any one who says they are on these servers are full of it an trying to make them self look 'elite' at the expense of them poor sods trying to find the same server.

Free servers are great but you need to use php info to see what you have filter all the crap an fake cards, constantly keep adding peers to replace offline ones and after all this you still might not have all providers you want.

Can you actually see people who want it free doing this? all most can be arsed doing is ftping a config over to the box.

Si

Fair enough, but it's free for me so I call it a 'free server' :)

BTW, I totally agree with your point, real 'free servers' are practically non existent. Before I joined my current server I use ed Gbox and had a massive list of D lines, even then I still struggled to clear a few packages and it was pot luck whether or not any particular server was online - it was a complete mess.

there are two types; free and premium.

free - you don't pay
premium - you pay

but there is more than one type of free as mentioned above.

Back