Frank or Gareth

i dont like lamps much either but wont deny he is world class!!

however he and gerrard playing together does not work and to keep gerrard seems happier playing with good friend barry! so i would stick with that and having lamps on da bench is a great bonus as he is a player who will keep gerrard n barry both on there toes and hopefully da competition will help our central midfield perform better!!

and forget rooney or crouch its all bout heskey when he is back fit!! he brings da best out of owen lol!

being welsh i would vote lampard so you would have more chance of losing as the guy is a pile of gash. he was awesome a few seasons back and has been riding on luck since. gareth barry deserves his shot as he was brilliant last season and started good this seaon. and gerrard is simply irreplaceable.

gerrard and barry for me as a football fan and lampard and john barnes as a welsh fan LMAO

73774606jl1.jpg

This is what i would play.

Last edited:
fat frank had one great season for chelsea now he is propper shite, makelale is getting old and not perorming aswell so frank cant look as good

when you have one of the best (if not the best) defensive midfiielder in the world behind you it gives alot of freedom, face it real madrid was stupid to sell him and he never got the praise he deserved.

when he plays for england he does not turn up... so why do we even pick him ?

how many caps has he had ?, and how many times have we said fooking hell frank had the game of his life

gerrard or frank is not even close for me fook off that fat fooker lol

fat frank had one great season for chelsea now he is propper shite, makelale is getting old and not perorming aswell so frank cant look as good

when you have one of the best (if not the best) defensive midfiielder in the world behind you it gives alot of freedom, face it real madrid was stupid to sell him and he never got the praise he deserved.

when he plays for england he does not turn up... so why do we even pick him ?

how many caps has he had ?, and how many times have we said fooking hell frank had the game of his life

gerrard or frank is not even close for me fook off that fat fooker lol

I like your style of posting Mickie.

to be honest i would like to put mine the same way.

Only problem is, me being me, i have to watch what i am saying, lol

but i agree with not playing him , and can see why the fans boo him.

But do you not think its all down to the knob of a manager , who plays him , then the fans boo him, then the whole team loses confidence because of it.

sack McClaren first, then get someone with a football tactical brain, ( or even a brain ) then let England play football the way we want it. The whole world knows we cant be playing Gerrard and Fat Fook together in the same team.

I think the jury is still out on McLaren, but we have won our last five games 3-0! I know we weren't playing any footballing giants but you can only beat what's put in front of you, and we've actually looked like a team for once.
Personally, I'm happy to back McLaren for now.

To me the Frank question is simple - Gerrard and Lampard are competing for the same place. Gerrard is in possession but he was pants on Saturday, so a poor performance against Russia would give Lamps a sniff of playing in the next game.

Even though I am a big Gerrard fan, like every other player, if he constantly plays bad he must be dropped and that would give Lamps another shot, but I dont think that wil happen as Gerrard will improve, lets be honest there aint many that are really playing well, Richards, Barry and even Rooney are the exemptions at the minute imho.

As for McNugget, well I think he is a yes man and doesnt really have a clue but the results as stated by AT&T are in his favor and that makes it hard, what would the England fans prefer, the team to play crap and miss the Euros so McNugget can be sacked or the team to get to the Euros and McNugget keeps his job. I would rather the team got there as it wouldnt be the same without England in the Euro finals.

But I'm from Norn Iron and can cheer on Scotland anyway...lol

id play this team

..................robinson

brown........terry.....lescott..........a.cole

beckham.......carrick.......gerrard.......barry

.............................j.cole

.............................owen

dont know whos fit or injured, but a 4-5-1 maybe the best bet untill england pick up a few cleans sheets to boost the confidence

cole and terry = injured
lescott and gerrard = played terrible against estonia

Why not have richards in team?

"dont know whos fit or injured, but a 4-5-1 maybe the best bet untill england pick up a few cleans sheets to boost the confidence"

Englands last 5 games have all been 3-0 wins

Last edited:
Terry is also out injured.

I know its a plastic pitch but i would go for the win, McNugget says they will be trying to win but didnt sound too convincing as he said a draw would be a good result...personally I would go all out for the win as it would seal their spot in finals, but I dont think he will send them out to win, just to avoid defeat.

sorry for wondering off topic. Lamps is starting........on the bench apparently

id play this team

..................robinson

brown........terry.....lescott..........a.cole

beckham.......carrick.......gerrard.......barry

.............................j.cole

.............................owen

dont know whos fit or injured, but a 4-5-1 maybe the best bet untill england pick up a few cleans sheets to boost the confidence

no richards your shitting me right? england started playing well when he got picked and he is as attacking as he is defensive, for me he's on the team sheet guaranteed like gerrard,terry and rio usually are, neville has no chance geting his place back.

Back