Frank or Gareth

LukeS

New Member ++
Reaction score
We have done so well with barry in the side. He adds balance to the midfied and we have won all the games.
should we stick with him ?

thats like asking does a fish swim, theres no competion barry every time, fat frank doesnt play well for england and he certainly cant play in the same team as gerrard and who's going to kick gerrard out of the team, fat frank needs to stick to getting the glory off the hard work of his team mates in the chelsea squad if they didnt play the way they do he wouldnt be able to get forward and thats the key, gerrard is the forward man in the england team and its no good having two of them, barry passes better,defends better and is over all a better player, frank get the big up because he plays for chelsea and barry would get the same if he played for a big club.

fat frank needs to quit and become a stand in for cartman.

Frank Lampard playes well for Chelsea but not for England, looks like he`s put some more weight on to me.
He needs to give up on the Kebabs.

Barry plays well for both club and country. So he gets my vote.

lets see who gets the nod when both are 100% fit.

Its all down to the knob of a manager weve got.

Barry for me every time over flank lamplard .

personally i'd drop gerrard and play lampard,gerrard is the most over-rated player since beckham

personally i'd drop gerrard and play lampard,gerrard is the most over-rated player since beckham

Gerrard's normally one of the best players in the world, but he hasn't played well since he ran that boy over. He's more likely than Barry to be sacrificed for Lamps, but I think McLaren will make minimal changes for Russia.

lol don't b silly. Thats stupidest comment ive heard lol Gerrard is quality, world class, beckham not over rated eitha. Both world class players.

Think frank gets some stick he doesnt deserve no need to boo player for your country your not just booing him your booing the whole team. He isnt exaclty fat at all really, hes class player but barry 4 sure been betta l8ly and deserves it should go on present form and not always rely on your status to get your position. But no need to boo im sure sitting on the bench is enough heart ache and doesnt need any boo boys chanting crap. If barry was injured id av frank in that position in no time hes still a great player.

fat frank :)

Lamparduy2tl8.jpg

personally I'd drop Gerrard and play lampard,gerrard is the most over-rated player since beckham

thought Ive read it all on these forums, but drop Gerrard and play lampard beats em all...pmsl

OK he might not be top of the form book ATM but cmon m8, he is world class, in my top 3 best midfielders in the world. lampard would not make my top ten, its a shame he cant do for country what he he does for club but there we go.

think Gareth Barry has played out of his skin, id play him instead of frank all day long.

i also think beckham is a legend as far as England are concerned and he deserves to be in the England set up. and I'm Welsh n follow LFC !!

Drop Gerrard and play lampard....... :roflmao:

:handball:

fooking fat frank is better than gerrard lol

impossible fatty frank has people like essian and makelale around him making him look good mopping up the attacks which allows fatty to go up field....

and if you have 500 shots in one season your going to score 20 in my opinion its a fooking shitty conversion rate and how many of them goals are rebounds ???

**** fatty and stick in barry he has been top draw and plays well with gerrard bring on fatty and we will boo the coont!

thats like asking does a fish swim, theres no competion barry every time, fat frank doesnt play well for england and he certainly cant play in the same team as gerrard and who's going to kick gerrard out of the team, fat frank needs to stick to getting the glory off the hard work of his team mates in the chelsea squad if they didnt play the way they do he wouldnt be able to get forward and thats the key, gerrard is the forward man in the england team and its no good having two of them, barry passes better,defends better and is over all a better player, frank get the big up because he plays for chelsea and barry would get the same if he played for a big club.

fat frank needs to quit and become a stand in for cartman.

hit the nail right on the head......barry for me anyday

Frank Lampard playes well for Chelsea but not for England, looks like he`s put some more weight on to me.
He needs to give up on the Kebabs.

Barry plays well for both club and country. So he gets my vote.

lets see who gets the nod when both are 100% fit.

Its all down to the knob of a manager weve got.

True point Barry complements the team better. However i still have seen a great performance yet from Gerrard so it might as well be between Gerrard and Lampard.

Barry is a good player will just have to wait and see what he is like against the very top sides i.e. Argentina, Holland and Portugal etc

Lampard could play the role Gerrard has and for me is more of a goal threat then Gerrard

Lampard could play the role Gerrard has and for me is more of a goal threat then Gerrard

Crouch has scored more than Rooney in the last 3 years for England, do you think he should start in front of Rooney then...............no I dont think so, you just got your I hate anything LFC glasses on.

Gerrard is the heart of England and the team should be built around him, if Lamps improves then maybe he can force his way back but it wont be to replace Gerrard.

Crouch has scored more than Rooney in the last 3 years for England, do you think he should start in front of Rooney then...............no I dont think so, you just got your I hate anything LFC glasses on.

Gerrard is the heart of England and the team should be built around him, if Lamps improves then maybe he can force his way back but it wont be to replace Gerrard.

Chill Jaffa FFS , everyone has their own opinion, its got nowt to do with rooney and crouch .

the post is about Lampard and Barry.

Last edited:

Well Rooney brings far more variety and creates more goals anyway the guy who can get in to his club side will find it difficult to play for his country. As an attacking midfielder Lampard is more goal potent look at both their records. I ain't saying Gerrard is shit or anything but he needs to perform. As for the team to be built around him then i just let you know no team is built around one player.

Crouch may well have more goals but he can't do it against top opposition list the goals he has scored in the last 3 years and against which opposition did he get them against!

Let us know!

Well Rooney brings far more variety and creates more goals anyway the guy who can get in to his club side will find it difficult to play for his country. As an attacking midfielder Lampard is more goal potent look at both their records. I ain't saying Gerrard is shit or anything but he needs to perform. As for the team to be built around him then i just let you know no team is built around one player.

Crouch may well have more goals but he can't do it against top opposition list the goals he has scored in the last 3 years and against which opposition did he get them against!

Let us know!

Well if Rooney brings more variety for England besides goals, then I can say the same about Gerrard and that blows your 1st statement about Lampard being a bigger goal threat.

As for Crouch's goals, he doesnt pick the opposition and has scored some vital goals for England.

Aftermath...you are spot on about this not being about Crouch & Rooney but I said that in response to Ronaldos opinion about Lampard being a better goal threat...its not just about goals, ffs Barry doesnt score a lot but offers more than Lampard, as does Gerrard.

Roonie just wont give any LFC player any credit at all noo matter how good they are. I would bet money on it if Gerard played for Manyoo he would say he was a great player.

The thing I really like about barry is that he keeps it simple and does n't try playing the killer ball all the time. He also complements Gerrard perfectly.
Gerrard & Lampard have similar attacking qualities but when it comes to defending, reading the game and making vital last minutes tackles Gerrard is by far the better player.
Gerrard any day for me; He is world class.

Back