Forum Tidy up

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
right if you have noticed i have moved like 10 forums into one forum called old forums (bit of a tounge twister)

but you get the idea ..... also we will be having a bargain basement forum for you all to post your finds in :)

i know you lot like the general chat room so do i :) ... but i think we should put a forum of its own for all these fantastic bargains you lot find from god knows where :)

also we will be having a bargain basement forum for you all to post your finds in

Nice one mickie ,look forward to it ,we get quite a few Bargins now dont we :)

where you want me to put the bargain basement thing ???

Either in the "Introduction" section as everybody is used to seeing the bargains in the "general chat" or in the "your board" section.

Just posted a couple of new freebies.

what about in the trading and wants section ?????

or i might take scams and the bot and take them somewhere else and put the bargain baesments in the introduction ... guys and girls its your call :)

Either in the "Introduction" section as everybody is used to seeing the bargains in the "general chat" or in the "your board" section.

Inroduction seems a good place ,as zoned said people are used to the Bargins in general Chat :) But then the Trades And Wants does seem a good place for it to :confused: Decisions Decisions lol Mickie u choose :cool:

how about turning the trades and wants and the bargain basement into one and putting them in the intro?

Back