forum member in hospital

just letting you guys know that (derekwd) a frequent visitor of this site is in hospital after faling off a ladder.
he has broken his hip and has to have a hip replacement urgently, and is in theatre as i write this.

get well soon derekwd .......

Hi mate,

Please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery to derekwd.

Just as a footnote my missus had both hips replaced just under 3 years ago so I know a little about the subject.

They will give him anti-coagulant drugs to stop any clots forming, if they try and give him the jabs that are injected into the belly tell him to ask for warfarin tablets (rat poison, lol, it really is), my missus had warfarin with the first replacement and she had no probs but had the jabs with the second and they made her really ill (sweaty and fainting) and she ended up back on the rat poison (quite apt really, pmsl).

Best wishes and pass on my regards to derek.

Muskrat

Ah man that sucks. Hope he gets better soon.

@Donnie Darko - be careful, some people might actually call your bluff and panic!! lol

hope you are ok and i wish you a speedy recovery,i hope you have a laptop so you can join us here while you are in bed recouperating

hi all
been today and had operation and replaced hip he is a bit groggy but all went well....

never come across derekwd, but all the best and get well soon.

All the very best.......and hope you have a speedy recovery Deek mate.

All the best get well soon.

Now ask the best looking nurse for a bed bath !!:Bounce:

Back