[For Sale] JTAG - None HDMI - Console Only

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right guys,

Got a jtag, it's an old one it's not HDMI.

There's nothing with it, no HDD, NO cables, No controllers etc.

As we all know the new RGH is out for the newer ones and that's where were all heading so I'm being honest with ya. (all though this can be updated to the new kinnect dashboard it's still on the old one but you'd need to know what your doing before updating as you simply can't update via a disk or live as you should know if your into the "jtag" scene)

I'm just trying to recoperate some costs as i just keep filling the cupboard up.

As you can see it's been sprayed black and quite a good job all though you can see the white casing around the edges.

Thanks

Looking for £55.00 Including postage by Hermes.

Last edited:
Hi,

It's a "Falcon" and it's never ever suffered a RROD since i had it, it was that long ago when i bought it (from a member off here) it's never let me down, how ever i can't speak off past history before i got it.

Had it for ages and ages, probs like 2 years or so. Used when me mates used to come round and we wanted a game. I'll be as open as an honest as i can, Not in it to rip any one off.

Thanks bud.

dibbers, falcons have hdmi ports

let me go dig it out and have another look then.....back in a mo....

Sorry about that guys, on closer inspection it would seem that the small plastic lug that sits in between has been snapped off, probably to allow the other power packs to be used. I can confirm though that i ain't had a problem with it as per 1st post.

my bad. It'll be a Zenon then!

IMG_0066.jpg

just thought i would let you know mate.

Thanks mate just as well you did, I'd hate to of sold it under false pretenses.! nice one, appreciated.

Price Drop! £45.00 including postage.....

Cool, PM me your addy then mate....(you do understand what your buying and i can't offer a lot of assistance via PM for it, the console forum would be the best place for advice) you know also that this is just for the machine and no hard drives, cables etc.) it's a xenon and it's none HDMI. on the old dashboard?

Send me your address and i'll check what myhermes say but it's Northern Ireland so should be UK postage etc.

Thanks mate.

Dibbs

here it is working though mate.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right i'm back with some good news and some bad news,

I would never rip any one off that's why i'm posting in the section as i have nothing to hide.

Ok i dug out an old 40 gig 2.5" sata and i was going to copy the contents across from the 300 GIG attached HDD that was on it, i thought "when you get it you can just boot into "freestyle" then it would save you any hassle..! it's bust, the HDD that is, the one that i had attached to the jtag! it just won't load freestyle up. how ever it'll play a game from there !?!? (maybe some thing to do with it being in the boot of my car when i done the 800 mile road trip the other week to devon!)

So i thought that i'd just throw in an 8 gig USB drive with freestyle running from it for ya.....and then of course it gets worse! the dvd drive won't open and close properly.....yip, mint eh?

Come on here and offer some thing for sale and then the dam thing isn't working correctly.

So i tried me HDD from the 360 into my pc and of course it says "master boot record" and all that is missing, probs because it's been booted via the 360 in it's own code before i installed freestyle!

i have a data transfer cable you see.!

So turns out that the DVD drive isn't the best, it sticks when you try and load a disk! of course i wasn't too know this as i've never used the DVD drive you see....

So i offer an appology and a full refund....

(i'm heading over to the 360 section as it's been that long since i installed freestyle!)

I'm realy sorry about this mate.....

Of course in open public i don't mind admitting a genuine fault

If you want i don't mind putting freestyle (well having a go any way!) on a 8 gig USB stick that you can have for free with it or i'll knock some thing off the cost of the machine for the bust drive....this is an honest mistake and typical of my luck.

Appologies and sorry once again mate.

(thought i'd attach a pic to prove i aint yanking your chain like...!

Digitalworldz xbox jtag dashboard thread

jtag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What dvd drive?

I'll send you a chassis, just swap the pcbs.

It'll help med clear out my cupboard of shit too

Thanks very much for that Oggy.! appreciated. i think there's a few things i need to do with this machine before i sell it, update dash, update broken drive (as you know i never new as hadn't had a disk in it for like years) and then get "freestyle" back on it....as you know I have a "Falcon" with no shell at the minute and that needs "jtagged" I'll pull it all apart and see what the score is with the machine and head back over to the xbox section (or i might just bite the bullet and send them to you for flashing and dashboard updating etc!)

@ the OP - refunded for now.
Total amount:
-£45.00 GBP
Fee amount:
£0.00 GBP
Net amount:
-£45.00 GBP

Back