For sale : 17" g4 powerbook 1.67 2gb ram

bigeasy_uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm selling my G4 powerbook. It has a 1.67ghz cpu, 100gb hdd, 2gb ram and 128mb dedicated radeon 9700 graphics card. Great laptop, looks stunning.
My reason for selling is downsizing, i'm going to buy a macbook instead.
it is in good condition but has no box or bag, I am looking for £500. which is a good price.
no offers, unless it's for more ;-) I would prefer collection, but can post if needs be. I live in coventry.

i really can't go any lower than 500, I dont think you could find one cheaper anywhere else to be honest, the reason i'm selling so cheaply is because i just want a quick sale so i can get a new one. unfotunately the camera on my phone isn't great, but you get the idea. there are a couple of tiny scratches on the lid, but you have to be looking really hard to spot them.
I'm not sure how much delivery will be, i'll find out.

edit:
I've checked the parcelforce website and it's 25-50 insured for 500 or 15-40 insured for 150 and depending on timeframe, 48hrs-before 9am next day. i just guessed at harrogate because you need a postcode. if you want exact costs pm me your postcode.

Last edited:
Would be a good idea to remind some of our less technically minded members that this is an APPLE machine and not a PC, some people may think they are looking at a normal laptop.

Back