Football on viasat

Yeah so i can get on the site using a proxy, get to the sign up etc... But im pretty sure using a proxy/vpn wont give enough bandwidth to watch the stream in decent quality, so whats the "secret" used to watch the streams.

Some are saying, you only need a VPN to sign up, then you can use your real IP, but until that's actually confirmed from a member on here, who knows!

Keep use updated lads!

I bet you 9.99 this isn't going to end well.

9.99 is for the guide on how to set it up mate, not the streams. Someone is selling a guide, as people are getting confused on how to sign up to the site and have it all work in the UK as when you go to the actual web page, not the one that sells the guide, if your not on a IP in the country's specified you want be able to sign up. So whether you could watch the games from your real IP and not from a VPN IP is as far as I know not concrete yet.

Info is all available on the net, id like to see what kinda of picture quality they give out on their streams before i pay $45 to them becuase the free streams that i watch online may not be in english but picture is usually like tv (sd) when im watching them on the telly.

Also seems like alot of effort finding a proxy to login to the site each time you want to watch a game... Or thats how i understand this works.

So whether you could watch the games from your real IP and not from a VPN IP is as far as I know not concrete yet.

Well it doesnt let you access the site at all using your real (UK) ip, so im guessing that you would need a proxy/vpn. Unless you get the iOS app, which once installed doesnt require a vpn/proxy.

Motorised satellite setup, and a pocket full of softcam/BISS keys seems way more reliable to me.
And if we're all happy watching AD streams outside of territory, thereby breaking their terms and conditions, then we might as well get a cccam sub too? :) In for a penny....

Yeah it is alot more reliable, and sat will always be more reliable and higher quality than streaming.

Thing is youre getting all 380 games, also all commentary is in English. Which is why im interested.

To all those interested.. you an use your own ip and internet speed... but each time you want to watch a game you have to sign into the site using proxy.

when you have created an account you can then watch any of the premiership games online.the best way to do this is to log into your account using the proxy server details you have and then start the game of your choice. once it has started playing, pause it and then go back into your settings in firefox and untick the proxy server box and exit back out so you are using your normal internet connection. unpause the game you were previously watching and enjoy the game using the full speed of your own net connection - harrythechippy, Liveonsat forum

Use a proxy to signup and each time you pick a match to watch, pause the stream them remove proxy settings and unpause and it will continue perfectly. It seemed slow to select a match on sat but that may have just been the proxy but the stream was ok, full screen on my pc 25" monitor. As said its not skyhd but certainly watchable and beats hunting through loads of poor quality streams with endless buffering

Gone through countless proxies that will load the webplayer to watch a 2min video.
The site takes for ever to work with all the proxies ive tried. Seems like to much effort for something which id be paying for. Ill stick to sopcast i think, unless im looking for proxies on the wrong places. :l

Right, finally found a proxy to load the site up this is at 11pm at night, so cant imagine what it would be like on a saturday at 3pm.

The best part is that it is in english and you get every game even west ham and swansea. lol

Im not going to be signing up becuase the video on my tv would be no fun watching. The sopcast streams i watch even though they're not in english are usually better in terms of video quality.

If sky were to bring out something like this id be more than happy paying £30 (although if it was sky, it wouldnt be £30 :Laugh:) as an extra to everything else i use (satellite and sopcast), just the headache of finding a proxy to load the video puts me off.

Also, the more people who findout about this, the sooner they'll stop the loophole, So it could stop working at anytime.. But hey, its only £30 gone so wont be too hard to swallow.

Edit, Finally reached 100 posts spammed this thread like a bitch :D

Last edited:
Right, finally found a proxy to load the site up this is at 11pm at night, so cant imagine what it would be like on a saturday at 3pm.

The best part is that it is in english and you get every game even west ham and swansea. lol

Im not going to be signing up becuase the video on my tv would be no fun watching. The sopcast streams i watch even though they're not in english are usually better in terms of video quality.

If sky were to bring out something like this id be more than happy paying £30 (although if it was sky, it wouldnt be £30 :Laugh:) as an extra to everything else i use (satellite and sopcast), just the headache of finding a proxy to load the video puts me off.

Also, the more people who findout about this, the sooner they'll stop the loophole, So it could stop working at anytime.. But hey, its only £30 gone so wont be too hard to swallow.

Edit, Finally reached 100 posts spammed this thread like a bitch :D

With the guide I bought it does not involve a proxy or disconnecting anything, it just works after installing something that it tells you too. It even allows you to acces foxsoccer, hulu, pandora, viaplay etc.

With the guide I bought it does not involve a proxy or disconnecting anything, it just works after installing something that it tells you too. It even allows you to acces foxsoccer, hulu, pandora, viaplay etc.

Yes mate, care to share ? :p

Any chance of a pm adam as well. I have been trying to find out info regarding the iptv boxes etc for this type of service but the only ones I have find charge £2000 etc. Cant believe it. So any info would be great if you could om
Thanks

Please could I get a pm of the guide. Very interested in signing up! Does the guide work on mac or do you need to install an exe?

Last edited:
Could i get info aswell please.

Would be nice to see how this works.

so basically about £30 for the package from the egyptian channel and $10 a month for a vpn?

so basically about £30 for the package from the egyptian channel and $10 a month for a vpn?

you do not need a vpn or smart dns to do this .

go too hidemyass.com , then i.p port proxies . find egypt . then enter the numbers in your lan settings . done different ways with different browsers .

once you have selected the game you want , you can then turn off the proxie and use your own internet , just pause game turn off proxy and resume the game .
on a ipad after getting a sub and downloading the app you dont even need a proxie or vpn at all .

all done and tested .

so dont waste money on vpn or proxies as there are plenty of free ones out there , you only need the proxie to get onto the site once the player is started you no longer need a proxie or vpn ......

Back