Flashing Imge

Thank you very much, I finnaly got it working it was down to renaming the folder tmtwinoe to tmtwin so now I can install any image I want. Thx!

Now I have diffrent problem, I set up epg step by step from the guide, but when I go blue button to download it comes up starting download , after a while comes as service unvailable, check the tuner configuration. Can anyone help me with this please. Thank you very much. By the way I can watch channels on any satelite with no problems.

I doubt you have latest bootloader. This would be cause of it not taking the file structure.

Which image are you on?
What physical dish lnb setup do you have going to each tuner? What is tuner config for each tuner? Which satellites have you selected for epg?

Which channel list have you got?

you need to update the bootloader on the receiver, this is a file called cfe.bin, flash it twice, repeatedly pressing EXIT on the receiver after flashing during the first 10 seconds of restarting. for the epg downloading, do you have radio channels stored, as this is where it downloads the data from

I doubt you have latest bootloader. This would be cause of it not taking the file structure.

Which image are you on?
What physical dish lnb setup do you have going to each tuner? What is tuner config for each tuner? Which satellites have you selected for epg?

hello
gigbau

as Abu has said id try that falling that try doing full factor reset then load this image and see if that sort's you.
hears a link : TM-Twin-4D-openpli-enigma2-3.0-linux-kernel-3.5.3- - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community
that image is thanks to Abu Baniaz
hope this helps :)

Thats not the latest image. Might be better to link to download location instead of file. People can then see available images.

Technomate TM-Twin-OE - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

hello
Abu

i agree with you that is better image and there best to date, other image would still be ok for sorting his problem, i only gave link to earlier vision as did't have it hear and did't want to give link to other site and would still have work'd.
thanks for uploading the new image alot of people will benefit from it "respect"

Last edited:
I'm on vix image build 742, kernel 3.5.3, drivers 2013-09-17, do I need to use 4d dthat abu post or just flash cfe.bin, Thx!

Which image are you on?

I'm on vix image build 742, kernel 3.5.3, drivers 2013-09-17, do I need to use 4d dthat you post or just flash cfe.bin, Thx!
And I was using OpenTV Providers, channel list vhannibal motor.
Everything was working okay before.

A. With regards to OPenTV, I am not 100% sure, but there must have been an issue with Vhannibals list recently. It did not work to download epg for me. It did after I had run AB 28.2. I have just tried with 22/09 Vhannibal without having run AB 28.2 on it, downloaded correctly. Please try again.

B. With regards to bootloader. You are okay using the current image and can flash the bootloader by itself. You have to keep the folder structure, don't forget to to change to tmtwin.

There is confusion as to which bootloader is the official latest one. DAGS/Technomate say that they cannot have different ones for different images and all teams have to use the same one. However, their latest one is different to the one that they have igiven to the OE Alliance. Receiver results in slightly different CPU clock speeds. Technomate are aware of this. They have been sent bootlogs which show this.

Make your own decision as to which you use:- bootloader-tm-twin-oe-07-11-12.zip from one of the OE alliance members' download site or the one included in the 4D images after that date. I use the one with the 4D image although I use the Vix image. You will not have to rename the folder after installing this

Make sure you repeatedly press EXIT on receiver for about 20 seconds after reboot though.

A. With regards to OPenTV, I am not 100% sure, but there must have been an issue with Vhannibals list recently. It did not work to download epg for me. It did after I had run AB 28.2. I have just tried with 22/09 Vhannibal without having run AB 28.2 on it, downloaded correctly. Please try again.

B. With regards to bootloader. You are okay using the current image and can flash the bootloader by itself. You have to keep the folder structure, don't forget to to change to tmtwin.

There is confusion as to which bootloader is the official latest one. DAGS/Technomate say that they cannot have different ones for different images and all teams have to use the same one. However, their latest one is different to the one that they have igiven to the OE Alliance. Receiver results in slightly different CPU clock speeds. Technomate are aware of this. They have been sent bootlogs which show this.

Make your own decision as to which you use:- bootloader-tm-twin-oe-07-11-12.zip from one of the OE alliance members' download site or the one included in the 4D images after that date. I use the one with the 4D image although I use the Vix image. You will not have to rename the folder after installing this

Make sure you repeatedly press EXIT on receiver for about 20 seconds after reboot though.
Thanks again, you are right there must be some problem between OPenTV and Vhannibals list, I changed from Vhannibals list to VIX list and it works with no problem.
I am like you on VIX image and I prefer Vhannibals list, so I am going to try to to find the one you used 22/09 to see if that works thanks.

Thanks digidude, I used dreamboxedit and transfer channel list, but like Abu said and I quote:With regards to OPenTV, I am not 100% sure, but there must have been an issue with Vhannibals list recently. So it seems that I can't find any Vhannibals, channel list that can work and update. When I start having this issue I went from VIX image to 4D and on 4D image was working fine, then to VIX image again and the same problem presist, so maybe there is some issues with the image as well, don't no but it seems like that.

Here is screen shot. Vhannibals list supplemented with run of AB 28.2. Maybe you need to put enigma to sleep, delete any existing copeies of epg.dat and then download epg again.

Also, make sure you download latest version of DBedit. I prefer Dreamset as I find it faster. Use whichever you prefer.

Attachments

• epg screen shot.jpg
    epg screen shot.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Here is screen shot. Vhannibals list supplemented with run of AB 28.2. Maybe you need to put enigma to sleep, delete any existing copeies of epg.dat and then download epg again.

Also, make sure you download latest version of DBedit. I prefer Dreamset as I find it faster. Use whichever you prefer.

looks good abu :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Back