fkin cars, fkin garages and FKIN SKINT

Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:14:14 +0100
Reply-To: Mike Dodds <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Vehicle Collection

Due to your work commitments,we are prepared to except our loan car back no later than 5.00pm on Friday 13/10.06,where upon we will issue you with the paper work that you have requested.

Mike Dodds

my reply to this was short and sweet

"we will issue you with the paper work that you have requested."

thank you

one thing i requested, on paper, was a tax disc :proud:

aftersales manager, fook me, if my aftersales was like this id be on the dole

u want me to sort it BARRY style dude lmao

yeh, fook em

petrol bombs at midnight lol

ive left all the email addys in for the spam bots, also their phone number if anyones bored and got free minutes on their free O2 sims to abuse, not that id encourage such activity

lol

think ill have the car signwritten when i get it back, someone think of something good lol, and eat my dinner out side their garage, see how many people i can turn around.

im deffo going back to the papers once i got all the paperwork, management oversight my arse, cant see over the comission from sales, fook aftersales

Last edited:
yeh, fook em

ive left all the email addys in for the spam bots, also their phone number if anyones bored and got free minutes on their free O2 sims to abuse, not that id encourage such activity

lol

think ill have the car signwritten when i get it back, someone think of something good lol, and eat my dinner out side their garage, see how many people i can turn around.

im deffo going back to the papers once i got all the paperwork, management oversight my arse, cant see over the comission from sales, fook aftersales

evan halshaws will use ur cars to go doggin pls be aware this is an arrestable affence enter the garage at ur own risk

Last edited:
yeh, fook em

lol

mike dodds stole my husband women beware he could steal urs lmffaao

fcuken hell this still going on, bet you feeling well fooked inside

defo go to pages and watchdog

hope everything gets sorted mate

FCUK this korean bag of imported SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

after getting it back in october the gear linkage fell off the same day, leaving me stuck on the side of the motorway, the steering judders violently when i brake, i have to put 2 litres of oil in every few weeks, its STILL misfiring and oday now has totally died

iv had a titfull of this silver bag of bolts

ive been waiting for a phone call from their manager since october to 'rectify the new faults since its been in the garage'

how the fook can a car get you so down :(

Japanese or German mate, thats the way to go. Never had a jap or german car fail on me.

Back