Fix for UK keychange

Same here, have updated keys with ones in Extra CP, keys stay in the keylist ok, and I've turned off AU, but can't get any subbed channels.

Did this this afternoon, before the 3pm roll, and everything was sweet, now, did the same as I did earlier (but with new keys) and nothing...

Any ideas please? (500c)

I am getting the same thing, Was working fine today manual update. Same thing tonight but channels are blank?
any help would be great thanks.

I followed the posts from this section and finally got my dbox 500c working again and thanks for some great posts to follow from :Clap:

Back up and running.

Had to restore from backup image.

Must have screwed somthing up during keylist update. Tried emtying out the Keylist.txt file, did a evucamd reset, which populated with new keys, updated to match BiqMac however still would not work.

Updated keylist from restored image as per above and hey presto I'm up and running.

One thing though, I saw in a thread somewhere that you shouldn't have any other copies of Keylist.txt lying around in /var/keys which I had, i.e. Keylist.txt.copy. But I'm at a loss as to understand how this would impact on the evucamd ???

Any ideas.

Good advice backup your image to /tmp before you tamper with the keys. You could save yourself a lot of hassle if things go wrong.

Rgrds

Tradman

Got mine sorted too, used a copy of the keys I sent my mate before they rolled this arvo, changed the key/s to the new ones, and bingo, Bobs your fannys aunt...! ;)

updated my keys this arvo and stll working,
about half 3 this afternoon.

hope it stays like this

update just got gbox 2.25c working couldn't get evocamd to work.
Glad it is working again.

I used the same keys as I did for evocamd but it wouldn't show picture.

Back