fitting motorised dish to protek

summertime

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a technomate 1500 and an old motorised dish.i have bought a protec 9600ipwhich software from software.go.ru was added.it is set on 19drg and 13dgr and i have channel list,not so many channels working as i thought.i am fitting a new dish tomorrow,reading above instuctions find 0.8thor get best sigal and use technomate making sure i get a perfect arc.now leaving on 0.8thor connect protec reciever.protec user guide crap.menu installation then set sat 0.8thor now i need help.i have a picture so most setting ok.diseqc 1.2 or usals ?if its set at 0.8 then shorely will find other satellites automatically providing i remove 19 &13dgs that are set already cheers

use usals mate lat & long is 53.5 n 6.5w thats what it was for me anyway

just a bit of advise i have had a protek ip very good box have to say but found it very hard with the motor settings it wasnt great now maybe they have improved this was before christmas i had one i still found some channels jumping as if it was bad signal it wasnt because they were a 100 % on the technomate and i even changed over to the technomate to see and it was perfect but have to say i also miss the protek good little box

cheers mate its a pain having to move it to each satellite and then scan for channels

ye it is but have to say good little box for evey kind of channel the supersports are top class

i dont think mines not working propertly,unscrambling very little at the moment.is there anyone out there that has a protec working well at the moment,is the server down?

Back