Fitness Tips

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey there, im looking for some tips on getting fitter and loosing the old beer belly!

I play 5-a-side football for about 2 hours a week and an 11-a-side game every second week with my mates and would consider myself quite fit, i can run about the whole 90 mins no problem but still have a beer belly.

I use to eat loads of crap and drink LOADS of Cola during the week and a weekend drinking session.

I now only drink water during the week and dont have as much crap in my diet.

I can feel a difference with this alone and according to the Wii Fit i'm loosing about 2lb per week without really trying.

I was thinking of buying a rowing machine or something just to work some different muscles, speed up the weight loss and improve my strength and soing something other than running and walking, is this a good idea as i don't really fancy joining a gym.

Any suggestions would be great!

Raise your feet 6 inches every time you have a wank It works a belta Ive had a six pack since I was twelve.

Also never let a girl sit on top its lazy get on top and work it out great for cardio.

If your drunk ignore the comments above you dont wanna spu on her ???????

Raise your feet 6 inches every time you have a wank It works a belta Ive had a six pack since I was twelve.

Doesn't always work well though m8.

flogger.jpg

Guts are bar non the hardest thing to get rid of. There's a post here titled belly fat and loads of other tips and tricks in the stickies.

Back