First house.

You've done a smashing job there scud, something to be proud of mate, well done, now get up to Edinburgh, your next project awaits. :proud:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
As said m8, looks great!! I like the taps too :Clap:

I used MK Edge range for sockets and switches. Brushed stainless with black inserts and really thin! Got local branch of Newey and Eyre to do me a deal ;-)

Curly

cheers mate

am using eurolite black silvery chrome sockets and switches for ours, i got some last year but just need to save up some more cash to be able to afford the rest, the 1000w rated dimmer was 35 quid alone lol, just need one more of them, then some lower rated ones.

well done m8. Looks smashing, bet you're well chuffed :Clap::Clap::Clap:

You Moved mate? :proud:

Hat off to you - Looks really well ...... As Rob said a different place to when we done alarm. :Clap: You can sit back and enjoy now......
Just think when you get old(can't say and Grey lol) you'll need to do it all again to a bungalow :Cheers:

right guys heres the end product of the house, just a few bits and pieces to change, i.e. sockets and switches so they all match and a few mirrors in the bathrooms etc.

house pictures by dwmanutd4life - Photobucket

This next link is the before and after shot so you can see exactly how much its changed.

House before and after pictures by dwmanutd4life - Photobucket

hope you enjoy and like!!!

nice job in the bathroom,how the fook do you get the silicone so neat lol

lookin fkin fantastic m8.. lovin the kitchen... :Clap:

Back