First house.

congrats mate all the best. a place of your own is the best thing you can do.

Congrats on the new house looks like a cracking job although......not sure i could live with that purple ;)

yes good luck mate you say you waited a long time for the house now you got it just dont kill your self doing it up take your time youl get there in the end: multi :

cheers everyone

got two more rooms plastered this week so ill be posting more pics very soon.

after these two rooms its just the back of the house to do.

I know you have mentioned working on your house pal but thats way bigger project than I realised !

You yearn for that day when you can sit down and not feel guilty that something needs doing, but I bet you miss it all the same when you are finished.

:)

Messa

PS Is it South Shields u are in ?

we have just got the keys to our first house today,been waiting for this day for a long time now. just started the strip out and so far it is going good. been taking photos through the stages so its something to look back on. :banana::banana:

Looking at the amount of pictures taken I am suprised you have any time for work LOL, looks like you are enjoying yourself, have fun

Just got keys to your first house..........

You must have had some pent up diy hidden away that you were ready to unleash.

Looks really good.

(I bet the neighbours thought they had a nice quiet couple moving in next door.)

hows it going with this m8, are you finished yet, update photos m8 would be nice to see how you are getting on.

hows it going with this m8, are you finished yet, update photos m8 would be nice to see how you are getting on.

kitchen went in last week

doing the solid oak flooring in the living room today then the a small area of floor tiles to finish.

then its just a few lights and sockets to do.

i will try and sort some pics out later and upload them.

we have just got the keys to our first house today,been waiting for this day for a long time now. just started the strip out and so far it is going good. been taking photos through the stages so its something to look back on. :banana::banana:

good luck on your new house mate. :)

"uk-wales"

Fook me m8 thats looks really smart now, hasn't half changed since we did your alarm, god u had no internal walls when we did that lol. Really gotta say well done to ya m8 a lot of time and money went into that, now you can sit back and relax in it for years to come. Cant believe the only thing you got left to do is sockets and switched and your a spark ffs lol, well done again mate :)

Fook me m8 thats looks really smart now, hasn't half changed since we did your alarm, god u had no internal walls when we did that lol. Really gotta say well done to ya m8 a lot of time and money went into that, now you can sit back and relax in it for years to come. Cant believe the only thing you got left to do is sockets and switched and your a spark ffs lol, well done again mate :)

cheers mate thanks for the comment. aye am glad its finished now, i have sockets and that on , just need to buy the right type of socket effect, chrome, brushed chrome etc. wait till i find some more funds now lol.

bathroom tap's look really smart

job well done m8, bet your glad of the rest now :)

bathroom tap's look really smart

job well done m8, bet your glad of the rest now :)

rest lol, i wish, the misses is still finding stuff for me to do lol, like putting shelves up, coat hooks etc etc lol

yeah we love the taps, makes it different.

Back