first box advice needed plse

fast t

Inactive User
Reaction score
right i have a di4000 box n i have cut talkback and set net id (thanx 2 spectre lol) n mickie has progged me card(wen da fookin postwoman arrives lol).i just want to know wot else i need to do wot bout pin 4 ppv or anything ive missed as want to test drive it 2nite.i dont have cable here but m8 got anologue can i test with his feed?? many thanx :Cheers:

I only sub to T/W BB internet but spur 2 feeds off from that one with chipped analogue box the other with digital box, so the feed should be ok m8 :)

Dont bother splitting it if its only for testing. It will only reduce the signal anyway. Just remove analogue box and use in its place.
If youve already pulled the jumper or erased sram with libby then you should be able to set your pin in engineers mode.

First of all try and see if it will allow you to set pin or not in engineers mode. If it wont then you will have to either pull the red jumper for a while or erase sram with libby. Thing is with this model, unless you have a max232 or a serial to scart you wont be able to use libby to set the correct freq again after erasing sram or pulling jumper.

is the serial to scart lead available to buy or does it have to be made up ? and will it work on all 4000 models ? thanks guys

If you try asking Tango nicely he may just make one up for you.

Back