Advice on IRD and BK cloning

I

ILove69s

Advice on DiTv 2000 cloning

Hi all, Need a bit of advice please which may test you all, i need some info on modding boxes especially the N*L DiTv 2000. I've got thee programmer (Infinity Phoenix USB/Serial Programmer - Highly recommended) and the software (NagraEdit 4.1, Rom Studio 1.6, WinEx 5.42, LibDebug, BKE 1.9, calculators and other utils..............). I've got the IRD,BK and TSOP's data form my subbed box and was wondering if it's possible to "Clone" my second box (also a DiTv 2000, without original card and not modded) with the info from my subbed box, cutting talkback and programming the card to allow (do i still use my IRD and BK ?) me to watch PPV for free, knowing the pin. I have a spare Nagra Rom10 A16, is this card ok for a DiTv 2000 Box ??, not really sure, advise please on setup. I've got some tutts from this neat site but none answer this perticular question. Help will be appreciated.

Here's another poser - What type a card do PatientLine use in hospitals. I got hundreds of the things! but can't do owt with 'em.

Serious replies to all questions please.

Will DONATE if genuine advice is given.

:Moon: What YOU give, YOU shall receive.

You could clone your box but it would involve removing and reading two TSOPs and then removing and programming the two TSOPs from the box you wanted to clone the details onto. It would be less hassle just to read the chips from the spare 2000 you have and obtain it's keys to make a card.

I see, you do have a point there but i'm just seeking advice for all possibilities. Nice one anyway.

wot box is your second box ? cant you obtain b/k frm it and write a fun to it or preferably an au

It's a DiTv 2000 but it didn't come with the original card.

Back