Firmware update 2.10 coming tomorrow Divx included

hi since update which my son must have downloaded cant get any games to work tried blueray movie disc and the only one that will work is ghost rider

hi since update which my son must have downloaded cant get any games to work tried blueray movie disc and the only one that will work is ghost rider

Had the same problem and had to save everything from hardrive onto my SD card, format harddrive and then restore PS3.

still no luck games still not working just spent £45 on new game to find out its not working today only had ps3 for 8 weeks aleast 360 lasted over a year before it broke

Mine is fine are you sure he did not interupt the install ??

didn't have a problem here installing the update, may of been interupted while installing

well what a load of shite the official divx certifide ps3 codec is-cant stream shite with the fooker-lol 360 isnt even proper divx n its better than this

well what a load of shite the official divx certifide ps3 codec is-cant stream shite with the fooker-lol 360 isnt even proper divx n its better than this

Aww mate, don't tell me that :(

Wife bought me a 60gb PS3 for Xmas, I was gonna use it as a networked DivX player until it was hacked :(

i must be the lucky one , no problems with games after update and i have watched three films now streamed from my pc to my ps3 , well pleased :)
ps - assasins creed now £29.99 @ game (game of the week) , not bad for a brand new game and cheaper then most of their preowned

i must be the lucky one , no problems with games after update and i have watched three films now streamed from my pc to my ps3 , well pleased :)
ps - assasins creed now £29.99 @ game (game of the week) , not bad for a brand new game and cheaper then most of their preowned

what program do you use to stream frm u pc

what program do you use to stream frm u pc

just use wmp11 click on library and click on media shareing m8
make sure you have media shareing enabled on ya ps3 settings also, then just add what ya want to wmp11 and it will stream to ya ps3 job done m8
bobo
or you can use nero m8

wmp aint picking up my ps3? i've enabled media server connection on my ps3 and it cant find it, the wee box comes up asking share media to but nothing is in it

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

wmp aint picking up my ps3? i've enabled media server connection on my ps3 and it cant find it, the wee box comes up asking share media to but nothing is in it

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

have you added media shareing on wmp11?
now just do a search with ya ps3 and that should find it then
if not once youve enabled everything and yove got summit in ya libary on wmp restart both pc and ps3 then search for media on ya ps3 m8
hope it works now
bobo

still cant get it to work mate any chance u could come on msn and tok me throught it please

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

im going to istall this is it worth it???is this the officall software???were can i get it from?

im going to istall this is it worth it???is this the officall software???were can i get it from?

If your talking about a firmware update if you need one your PS3 will tell you.

Usually when you try and login into network or play a game it says there is a firmware update etc.

IM guessing if you have your PS3 connected to the internet then its already happened.

just set up my media server pretty impressed!

Can someone PM me to tell me where to get HD divx movies from Also do they work without problem with the latest firmware?

Thanks

is there a tutorial for this??? and how does your ps3 pick it up from your computer or do you install it via a ps3 internet browser?

Back