Fire TV Stick 4K now £59.99 🤨

I think it's quite likely that they have always been conservatively priced in the hope that they will gain from Prime subscriptions. Perhaps they are now pricing them closer to their true value.
Should imagine that most of us have took advantage of the sales and had them really cheap in the past. I know I have :p

I bought the 4k max 10 days ago from Amazon for £44.99. Now 64.99
Its superb though and I get 4 k streams on my 👁️ pea 📺

For me they are only worth buying at the reduced prices. They are good value at sub £30 any more you may as well buy a decent Android box. Unless 4k is a deal breaker as IANB just pointed out, then you may want to pay more.

For me they are only worth buying at the reduced prices. They are good value at sub £30 any more you may as well buy a decent Android box. Unless 4k is a deal breaker as IANB just pointed out, then you may want to pay more.
Most half decent Android box’s support 4k.

The reason I like the stick over the box is it’s hidden and powers off the tv. The app I use on it is as slick as the app I had on my z8 box.

Yeah I should have said 4k netflix really.
Most decent TVs have the ability to install Netflix and Amazon apps. There is not many Android box’s that have the license for the official Netflix 4k app.

Ya I got these last year 🤓
8 x 4K for £27.99 each
4 x Fire TV cube for £59.98 each

got 2 of them from amazon a couple of years ago £29.99 remote broke on one , and gave the other to my brother because i cant be arsed watching tv anymore, cancelled the tv licence last year , now i'm just waiting for the knock on the door 😄Screenshot 2023-02-18 060139.png

got 2 of them from amazon a couple of years ago £29.99 remote broke on one , and gave the other to my brother because i cant be arsed watching tv anymore, cancelled the tv licence last year , now i'm just waiting for the knock on the door 😄View attachment 156061
I couldn't imagine life without a tv :(

I'm after something new... i have an old Firestick which works ok for what i use.

But im missing the 4K content.
I like the FS because as @IANB says its hidden and i like the bluetooth remote, opposed to IR.
If i could find a Android box that used a bluetooth remote and not IR then i would give it a try... not come across 1 yet tho.

Back