Fire TV Stick 4K now £59.99 🤨

I'm after something new... i have an old Firestick which works ok for what i use.

But im missing the 4K content.
I like the FS because as @IANB says its hidden and i like the bluetooth remote, opposed to IR.
If i could find an Android box that used a bluetooth remote and not IR then i would give it a try... not come across 1 yet tho.
This one does. But no 4k Netflix and Disney+ does not work on this device. Amazon prime 4k works.
Ugoos X4Q Pro

You can watch Love Island on your phone mate 😄
Have my back to the tv for most of the time, just need the background noise. On a Saturday I can swing my pc chair 90° to the right and watch 2 football matches at the same time. :p
What's Love Island?? 😂

How is it with third party apps and can you use an air mouse with it or is it built into the remote.
I find it much better for 3rd party apps than firestick 4k. The remote is much much nicer than Amazon ones. It just sits nicely in hand as it's curved. Tivo unit itself has a mini USB connection that looks like you can add Keyboard/Mouse usb receiver to. I will dig out my mini keyboard later if I can find it and confirm this.
I have 2 more on order from Amazon.com.

All in it worked out around £71 for the 2 delivered. On offer at present $29.99.
One on its own works out around £40 all in.
Delivery fairly quick.

Since I got mine, my Amazon Cube and Firestick 4k are in the drawer. It just seems a more polished affair to the Amazon infrastructure.

In fact if I'm being honest, I probably didn't need to buy a Nvidia Shield and would have got away with another Tivo Stream 4k at a quarter of the price of a Shield.

The one and only small downside is you have to use its own power supply.It needs around 1A for power so a TV 500ma usb will not work. I was able to run from a 850ma usb on one of my TVs but not all have them.

What UK aps work though?

Think all4, and Now are definatly a no go

What UK aps work though?

Think all4, and Now are definatly a no go
Depends if you need them but they do run on most smart TVs.
If I need to run any of the UK streaming apps which is not very often I run them through my tv.
I use my device mainly for third party apps which don’t run on my tv
Horses for courses I suppose.

Mu old Panny TV id rubbish on apps, and I tend to like them all in one place, so the normal UK catchups, Jellyfin with my NAS, and Kodi with all debrid, Trakt and Wutu cobers all the bases for me

Back