Fifa 07 v Pro Evo

Looking foward to this game i hope it has comentary this time that was a real let down in the last game.

I love the gameplay of all the PES in the past and hated all the fifa games basically.

Fifa 07 is a belter, completely on par with PES, and if yous want to know the reason for this is because EA has rebuilt the game.

They used NOTHING from previous games, they completely rebuilt this one from scratch and it shows...

Also i know theres alot of PES fans out there and im one of them, but please dont insult peoples intelligence by saying PES has better graphics than Fifa because you are flat out lying, every single fifa games has always had better graphics than PES and PES had better gameplay and thats a fact.

Now its changed, the gameplay is on par and fifas graphics are still better, hmmmmmm

pro evo is helllot more fun to play. it has more features and moves! plus u can customise it if u have the know how

I love the gameplay of all the PES in the past and hated all the fifa games basically.

Fifa 07 is a belter, completely on par with PES, and if yous want to know the reason for this is because EA has rebuilt the game.

They used NOTHING from previous games, they completely rebuilt this one from scratch and it shows...

Also i know theres alot of PES fans out there and im one of them, but please dont insult peoples intelligence by saying PES has better graphics than Fifa because you are flat out lying, every single fifa games has always had better graphics than PES and PES had better gameplay and thats a fact.

Now its changed, the gameplay is on par and fifas graphics are still better, hmmmmmm

Gotta agree with ya m8.

Personally, as I said earlier, pro evo is the best. Fifa is good, and 07 is the best by far, but its too arcade based, and not a true representation of football. Have you seen the goals and such you score. There physically impossible.

Yes the graphics are better on fifa, but the gameplay is terrible. Which is what any game is about. If you want a football sim, then take pro evo. If you want something more arcade based, with tricks, and flicks, and mind boggling goals, then go for fifa.

Ive never bought a Pro evo game in my life. Ive always gone for Fifa. I like EA's slick presentation and official licences plus the EA trax. but after reading the reviews for a change im going to buy Pro evo 6 on the PS2 this week. just hope im not disappointed.

I bought Pro evolution 6 last week like i said. Just a few points.

1. The commentary is very stiff not a patch on fifa's and I havent even played fifa 07 yet, im just comparing it to fifa 06's.

2. The shooting is WAY to sensitive just literally tapping the shoot button sky's a shot high.

3. Why are teams like Bolton Wanderers called stupid names like Middlesbrook.

I bought Pro evolution 6 last week like i said. Just a few points.

1. The commentary is very stiff not a patch on fifa's and I havent even played fifa 07 yet, im just comparing it to fifa 06's.

2. The shooting is WAY to sensitive just literally tapping the shoot button sky's a shot high.

Ok in response to your comments.

1. The commentry has been appaling since the very first game, and its actually one of the highlights of the game, as the commentary makes no sense at all. You can score, and the commentator wont even acknowledge it for a good few seconds after. lol. But thats only my opinion. Others may differ.

2. Its a simulation rather than arcade version, so shooting is sensitive, the more you play, you will get use to the sensitivity. It comes with practice.

3. Aint middlesbrook middlesborough or someone? And thats because they dont have the official license like EA.

As I said earlier, just my thoughts, others may differ.

use a updated option file, though this may mean you can not play online
...but if you dont play online use them.

All Club & National Kits, Team Names, Player Names, All Bundesliga Team and PLayers Back in, (Champs League Team replace other etc etc etc)

use a updated option file, though this may mean you can not play online
...but if you dont play online use them.

All Club & National Kits, Team Names, Player Names, All Bundesliga Team and PLayers Back in, (Champs League Team replace other etc etc etc)

Thanks but ive got the ps2 version of pro evo 6. is there a way to update it on the ps2 version.

3. Aint middlesbrook middlesborough or someone? And thats because they dont have the official license like EA

If they need a licence to have the names of the teams dont they also need a licence to have the names of the players? all the names of the players are there.

Last edited:
By The way the only reason FIFA is getting better slightly is because it is trying to copy PES Games play. If your fickle the YES FIFA has licence becasue they punch more weight commmercialy in Europe

Thanks but ive got the ps2 version of pro evo 6. is there a way to update it on the ps2 version.

It is for ps2 you just need a way of getting it on your mc i have put various formats of the option file. if your not sure read about its about on teh web teh many ways to trasfer it

If they need a licence to have the names of the teams dont they also need a licence to have the names of the players? all the names of the players are there.

No they dont!

If your fickle the YES FIFA has licence becasue they punch more weight commmercialy in Europe

How come PES 6 has the names of Arsenal and Manchester United. how come they get the licence for those teams but not the rest.

It is for ps2 you just need a way of getting it on your mc i have put various formats of the option file. if your not sure read about its about on teh web teh many ways to trasfer it

My pc dosent have any kind of memory card reader so i dont know how i'll transfer it. i'll look on the web though, thanks.

Back