Fifa 07 v Pro Evo

Bigga

Inactive User
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say this but fifa 07 is the baddest ass footy game on the psp and wipes the floor with Evo...

If your into your footy you gotta play this game...

Let us know what you think??????

:Cheers: Bigga

Never thought I'd say this but fifa 07 is the baddest ass footy game on the psp and wipes the floor with Evo...

If your into your footy you gotta play this game...

Let us know what you think??????

:Cheers: Bigga

What differences makes this latest version of fifa better than Pro Evo ? Before i go out to spend between £30 & £40 i need to know more. All the other Fifa games have been too jerky & far to easy to score. Can you play tournements on it ?

i wont touch fifa......evo all the way...started the best and still the best on all formats.

i've always found the fifa's to be utter crap and evo wipes the floor with it. but i might download it when mi lappy gets fixed to see if it's box better that the previous.(can't be hard) but certainly wouldn't buy it till i try it

krazy

i got fifa07, but like to say its for kids, pro evo everytime for me. The game play on the pro evo is much better. Whilst fifa07 graphics is better.

i hope there is commentary on the pro evo 6

:Cheers:

Last edited:
i've always found the fifa's to be utter crap and evo wipes the floor with it.

krazy

Same here m8, I was quite surprised by this game because the fifa's b4 were to easy, you could shoot from almost anywhere and score.

It seems this one is more of a passing game not so easy to score Its also got commentary which is great unlike evo.

Its well worth the download for back up purposes lol offcourse.

Bigga.

I would download it but all the one's i've seen for download have no english language. If anyone knows where i could get an english version for PS2 could you let me know please.

personally i prefer pro evo. pre-ordered 6 for ps2 today, but the last evo on psp wasnt too great, but still i wouldnt touch a fifa game if u paid me.

pro evo everytime!! Have played fifa 07 and nowt to shout home aboot....

Fifa 2007 is absolute rubbish. It bares no resemblance to football on any level! The gameplay is awful. Pro Evo is far superior and way way way more realistic which is what matters. DO NOT WASTE TIME DOWNLOADING FIFA07.

DO spend £££ on Pro Evo 6 when it comes out.

That is all

Fifa 2007 is absolute rubbish. It bares no resemblance to football on any level! The gameplay is awful. Pro Evo is far superior and way way way more realistic which is what matters. DO NOT WASTE TIME DOWNLOADING FIFA07.

DO spend £££ on Pro Evo 6 when it comes out.

That is all

PMSL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.

Just been playing the French version of PES6. I have to say that it kicks arse! Far better than Fifa 2007.

Player movement, AI are much improved and no annoying stopages all the time! - You can finally play the advantage.

Gonna buy this when it is out on Xbox 360!

link for usa version fifa 07

i`ve read a few of u seem to have the french version of fifa 07 try this link for the euro version hope this helps h**p://www.nzbmatrix.com

Last edited:
is the AI on fifa 07 better than 06. the AI on fifa 06 is pretty shoddy. even on legendary level players occasionally scored own goals even when they werent under any real pressure.

fifa07 and pro evo 6 - I have found them both to be good games. I find that both offer good game play and graphics is similar.

I like to play them both but the online play will determine for me which one I play the most as fifa servers have given me problems in the previous version!

Back