Ffs It's To Hotttttt!!!!!!

i am just back from Turkey today....it was in the 34-38's there.......

i am glad to be back i hate the heat!!

r6driver said:

bloody ell how did u survive!!!#

i aint been out in ages cos i dnt wanna roast, been skiving colelge aswell :proud:

tlogic said:
FFS Its tooooo hot!:Mad2:

No it's not :banana: we get 11 months and 20 odd days of rain wind and snow......

r6driver said:

Why the hell did you go did you think it would snow there lol

Ive been indoors all day, staying in the shade, I don't like the weather when its like this hot and stuffy, I want a water fight with someone.

I want to go turkey heard its a briliant place, might have to visit there soon.

Might have to go there in the winter lol 38 degrees fecking hell, I will disappear with all that heat beating down.

@samira Goto college your not gonna learn anything bumming about.
bet i sound like your old man lol

:Cheers:

im an air conditioning engineer and in the summer i'm always working inside and in the winter i work outside ( at least thats how it feels)

still you gotta love this weather ... in the garden..feet in the paddling pool... hanky on your head and a beer in ya hand

sorted

I love the sun,everyone seems in a happier mood when the suns shining :proud:

zooropa said:
I love the sun,everyone seems in a happier mood when the suns shining :proud:

A'men to that! I hate the cold and can't wait every year for the hot weather!

trouble is i always get called out when the air con dont work

and i have to sweat my balls off in tiny ceilings

still i can come home and relax in my air controlled climat chilled house

yes it was nice but being ginger aint nice when its sunny lol

ps i would recommend mamarus to all, teletext holidays were £160 for a week with breakfast insurance and a 4star hotel!!!

its nice to be back in good ol scotland though!

viamphie said:
trouble is i always get called out when the air con dont work

and i have to sweat my balls off in tiny ceilings

still i can come home and relax in my air controlled climat chilled house

Hi :)

How much is it to put an air con in a house. and is there any special requirements for installing one.

I think all homes in the uk should have an air con, as the climates warming up.

i not long come back from thailand and its low season there at the moment and sits at 30 C everyday,high season hits 40C and i loved it,going back in august woohoo!!!

There's no pleaseing some peeps...it was only a little while ago someone was posting...'ain't it fecking cold'

i love the hot weather. Oh & yes, it's lovely and cool in my flat with the air con, also can set the timer a while before your due home, no probs sleeping at night either. The parrot loves it too. And in the late evening when the sun is round the other side, I drag her huge cage onto balcony and she sits on her swing swinging herself whistling away.

i enjoy the hot weather, the only thing i don't like is the probolems i have sleeping due to the heat and then waking up early (like now!) despite going to bed late...................some of you lucky feckers got AC........................one day......one day!! :)

Back