Feedback Thread For: de_deej's UK Sportster Pro 1.03 RC015

fishy123 said:
no this is de_deej's UK Sportster Pro 1.03 RC015 his latest image
pt-1 is saying that it might be a old zapit/sectionsd within the image which doesnt give a good as scan as it should.

if you want a pure 100% scan try cryo's sportster ultra 1.8b then you can back up your service xml and pop it into any image you choose

is there a way to add newer zapit sectionsd files to give a full scan.

de_deej said:
No problem mate it won't be for everyone. It could have been a bad flash or do you have a nokia, did you try and change the settings?

de_deej

Yeah mate it is a Nokia, settings settings settings...no way lol.

My remote worked straight off so no probs there.
I still get FR in my area(essex) 1 to 45, but when I scanned or transfered my services some of the channels would show but no pic.
Haven't messed around with it too much as I've been away.
Useless info I know but I will give it another go and let you know if I find anything useful.

Can you tell me what tweeks need to be done to get the image working on a Nokia? cheers:

if you want a pure 100% scan try cryo's sportster ultra 1.8b then you can back up your service xml and pop it into any image you choose7

krazylegz

i have tried searching for this version but i can t find it in the downloads section
iam currently using cryo's 1.73 image,so can some one point me in the right direction to find the latest cryo image then i can have a go with de deej,s image

Hi,

I am using Sportster pro 1.03 on my dbox and it scan all channel for me. Try fast scan off.

cheers

well done dr.deej

i have has a sagem 2xamd now for several months
brought from fleebay
had nothing but trouble with it since day one regulary locking up or squijjing the sound...tried everyimage on here to no avail.....then along comes dr.deej with his new image.......what a star......not only has the gu y made a good image but he tested it on the same model i use.....what a star and much rrespect.....almost forgot what hassle free telly was like.......no more ockings and no more squijjing......heres some feedback for you deej

you are a star
well done mate faultless image up to yet

i use a really old image to scan from back in december and back up my services and use this image i only do a scan monthly so its all cool ;) :Cheers:

fishy123 said:
had probs with the remote but sorted that ok.
having probs scanning though i tell it to leave existing and do a scan and when its finnished ive lost around 80 channels mainly front row and adult channels and some sport?
has anyone managed to fix this?
otherwise very stable indeed good work.....

Hi mate,

Thanks mate. unfortunately my box went in the bin before I could test the scanning. But I would always suggest transfering your original services over to any new image.

de_deej

alvinder1 said:
i have has a sagem 2xamd now for several months
brought from fleebay
had nothing but trouble with it since day one regulary locking up or squijjing the sound...tried everyimage on here to no avail.....then along comes dr.deej with his new image.......what a star......not only has the gu y made a good image but he tested it on the same model i use.....what a star and much rrespect.....almost forgot what hassle free telly was like.......no more ockings and no more squijjing......heres some feedback for you deej

you are a star
well done mate faultless image up to yet

Thanks for the feedback mate, I'm glad it sorted out your box.

de_deej

digger951 said:
if you want a pure 100% scan try cryo's sportster ultra 1.8b then you can back up your service xml and pop it into any image you choose7

krazylegz

i have tried searching for this version but i can t find it in the downloads section
iam currently using cryo's 1.73 image,so can some one point me in the right direction to find the latest cryo image then i can have a go with de deej,s image

You can do a full scan with the 1.73 you have installed already.

de_deej

mak11 said:
Yeah mate it is a Nokia, settings settings settings...no way lol.

My remote worked straight off so no probs there.
I still get FR in my area(essex) 1 to 45, but when I scanned or transfered my services some of the channels would show but no pic.
Haven't messed around with it too much as I've been away.
Useless info I know but I will give it another go and let you know if I find anything useful.

lol... Let me know how you get on.

de_deej

de_deej said:
Hi mate,

Thanks mate. unfortunately my box went in the bin before I could test the scanning. But I would always suggest transfering your original services over to any new image.

de_deej
i reverted back to my old backed up image and got my old services and bouq files reinstalled your image and transfered my old channel line up.
i should of done this in the first place really ...lol
but i was so eager to try this image.
its a shame your box is knackered as your work is good.
if your box is salvageable i have a few parts lying around i can donate to you..
let me know what you need and i will see if i can help.
thanks again

Can't get the direct file recording to work stable. Every time i start recording within a matter of seconds the box crashes. I've had other images do this in the past but can't think of a fix. I've tried ucodes etc but have ran out of ideas.

Perfection is great while it lasts lol

Scott =op

Back