fecking ebayyyyy

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just tried logging on to my ebay account but the bastards have suspended my account because i didn't change my address when i moved. what puzzles me is only yesterday they removed one of my listing from there you can probably guess what it was for breaching there rules but how did they find out my address has changed? do you think the cops are on to me.? or it couod be that after ebay removed my listing i sent a message back to them saying 'you ******s' maybe one of the customer support team got pissed off.

fecking ******s...:Chainsaw: :Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

Last edited:
I just tried logging on to my ebay account but the bastards have suspended my account because i didn't change my address when i moved. what puzzles me is only yesterday they removed one of my listing from there you can probably guess what it was for breaching there rules but how did they find out my address has changed? do you think the cops are on to me.? or it couod be that after ebay removed my listing i sent a message back to them saying 'you ******s' maybe one of the customer support team got pissed off.

fecking ******s...:Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

lmfao

"i sent a message back to them saying 'you ******s"

hmmm yer could be that pmsl..........:Clap:

:Cheers:

if you changed your address on yer paypal account they might've picked it up from that.

Open a new account and give an address in Lagos in the name of Dr Kwame Abul Arhu , those dizzy tw@ts at ebay would never think to shut that one down

if you changed your address on yer paypal account they might've picked it up from that.

Open a new account and give an address in Lagos in the name of Dr Kwame Abul Arhu , those dizzy tw@ts at ebay would never think to shut that one down

LOL yeah, and only offer bidpay to the seller even if he hasnt listed it.

To My ebay freind thank you

I sorry to say i can only pay for this things by cheque which my cousin in amsterdam is will send to you in 3 days. item cost is 120uk but we will pay to you 250uk total which will cover cost of of shipping to agent in Lagos and leave some $UK for trouble to you.
I will be in contact in 1 day to details.

thank you

Embuppu Tuto

yeah ok embop desmond bleedin tutu wait till I bend over

yeh, feck ebay and paypal. paypal limited my account cuz of i my account didnt have emough funds to the send £15 for a remained refund i had to give, + im waiting for payment from buyer, but i cant fuckin get it cuz of the limitations..

my paypal reduce my limit every month, im sick of verifiying my account for them.

Ebay are t*ssers... still i do buy a few bits from there... And Pay are t*ssers. I dont accept paypal anymore as of being ripped off....

paypal still pissin me off, sayin i gotta pay a previous fees balance invoice, but cant cuz of the f*ckin limitation. cant play till next week when its removed. listings fees are bloody expendice. 35p!

been feckin suspended 3 feckin times from 3 different accounts and ive never Ever ripped any1 of.

FECKIN TWATS

Back