Favourite tipple?

Booze is solely to get drunk with in my book. :)

Mine too that's why I drink. I don't go to town to enjoy the taste of beer, I go out to get drunk. The Daily Mail has a really hard time understanding that people drink alcohol to get drunk.

I drink wine, bottle at a time, to get drunk. Sometimes it tastes good, sometimes it taste like crap. Do I care? no. Why? because I get drunk and that was my goal.

My favourite tipple is either a bottle of red or whichever is the cheapest in Asda at the time ( Vodka, Gin or Rum ). Today it's Rum. Mixed with whatever is around. Pepsi Max or lemonade or Dr Pepper. I'd drink it neat but it's lasts all night when mixed.

Soft drinks - Pepsi Max ( Drink more of it than any other liquid )

ashamably mines is lambrini.. its all i can handle these days after the tabbys

Peroni or Kopparberg pear cider, but tonight its Pernod and coke.

All those chemicals and gene splicing sounds good :Fish:
As for favourite it has to be ALCOHOL in its purest form. Cant drink much but it has a kick. Lastly "Witchy" your lying and i hope not down cos your drunk:banana:

i like chemicals.:Fish:

at least i dont act a Tw*t like most people who drink,
then they think they can fight the world when really there just a fart.
ale is so much worse that weed fact by me.

people in genral not you mate.

cider, lots of different kinds of cider ...

i love to mix my ciders for a nice buzz lol :Cheers:

who ever mentioned rum and coke before ..
well thanks a lot..
u are the reason i have this mega horrid hangover !! ouch

i like chemicals.:Fish:

at least i dont act a Tw*t like most people who drink,
then they think they can fight the world when really there just a fart.
ale is so much worse that weed fact by me.

people in genral not you mate.

Never did any chemicals unless you count a certain plant as chemicals. Did lots and lots of it for many years. Enjoyed it and would love to do it again but I gave it up and if I did it again it would be like it's beaten me.

I have good memories of it and wouldn't tell anyone not to do it but my short term memory is crap and I'm sure it was that which caused it.

Back