Confirmed: Dustinpl47 3.56 CFW Is FAKE

slyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Taken from psx scene:
Since I getting tried of deleting these 3.56 CFW threads, merging them, closing them, and banning idoits claiming it is real, I decided to move this to the FRONT PAGE as a SOLID WARNING to all out there in the PS3 'scene' world!

!!! DON'T BE SCAMMED, DON'T BE FOOLED, IF SOMETHING DOES APPEAR THAT IS REAL,
IT WILL BE RIGHT HERE LIKE ALWAYS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF:
PSX-SCENE, THE OLDEST AND MOST TRUSTED PLAYSTATION SCENE SITE !!!

Hopefully, you've reading this thread before any of the other one that have not been deleted yet or cached by Google, or on other lame PS3 fly-by-night scene sites relating to a certain '3.56 CFW' from a couple of lamers by the names of dustinpl47 and theratedgamerz.

Despite scores of level-headed valued PSX-Scene members attempts to WARN everyone against this nonsense, people are still posting it all over the internet - well, I guess proof is what's needed - and proof is what you're going to get.

This is from BobbyBlunt, a moderator over at PS3 Hax. He decided to be a good sport and volunteer as a 'tester' for the supposed 3.56 CFW - and what he found was very interesting.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
I have censored the link to this file and password to protect anyone else from unknowingly installing 3.56 OFW, and then being stuck with no way to downgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBlunt
This was not in anyway a 3.56 cfw. If you download it and install it then you will be welcomed back into the world of ofw. Many of us knew they were fakes, but I have confirmed it. I am still safely on 3.55 and you have been warned.

News Source of part of this message: PS3HAX.net Forums

So, as a final message to all the uninformed who keep creating '3.56 CFW' without at least doing a little homework, here's the real deal:

** THERE IS NO 3.56 CFW AT PRESENT **
** NO ECDSA KEYS HAVE BEEN FOUND AT PRESENT **
** REMAIN ON 3.55, 3.41 OR 3.15 FOR TIME BEING **

Hope this puts an end to all this rubbish. Many thanks to BobbyBlunt @ PS3Hax for busting these jokers, and to Brubaker here for writing this up and submitting it, so hopefully by me moving this to the front page, it will cut down on the amount of silly v3.56 CFW threads appearing!

the same site that actually posted it was coming out tomorrow now knows its fake hahaha.

they need to check facts before they post the word of any tom dick or harry.

if its not released by a good source consider it fake always.

Back