Favourite tipple?

TheCheekyMonkey

Inactive User
Reaction score
whats yours?

amount of
as some may guess for me its a dorset shandy which consists of cider and a tad ( a tiny amount of blackcurrent) mainly strongbow......

lol, i may as well elaborate a bit now that ive recovered.......

cider, pear cider nothing too dry, budweisers nice as well, cant drink any of that shite carling or fosters, carlsberg and especially not stella, rank....

jack daniels and coke as well.

homebrew im promising myself to do a mexican cerveza ive had lying about (basically Sol is a cerveza), and homebrew fruit juice wine , comercial wine i am partial to piesporter , lovely wine, real green apple skin taste to it.

real ales, not had too many of them, but i am partial to pint of lancaster bomber, thats lovely as well.........

i can understand people drinking to get drunk but if you dont care about the taste you may as well drink meths lol. taste definatley comes into it for me.....

Last edited:
gonna get stick iknow but mines G & T with lime and ice

has to be staropramen for me. very very nice lager

.....................................homo

Nagra 3 hacker. ;)

@ Eva, no not really. It's just that I prefer a soft drink to an alcoholic one.

Booze is solely to get drunk with in my book. :)

Last edited:
Water, milk or coke zero.

I only really drink when out or at a party then its either larger and after a few JD and Coke or i mite start on Magners depending on my mood really. :banana:

Good old pint of Liverpool's Cains bitter, straight from the brewery round the corner. I don't like getting drunk anymore so 5 pints max is good for me - drink for the taste, not to get drunk...

Back