fat32 format

ok ive put all the files from modwii going to put on sd will let you know how it goes

ok ive put it in and now multi-mod manager has come up on homebrew do i click the multi mod manager

Last edited:
i am able to play black ops from the hdd using cfgusbloader 60lt it just needs the file renaming to boot.dol and then replace the boot.dol file in thecfgusbloader >>apps folder

as for the homebrew channel it must need to be updated this needs to be done by using the modmii programme or by running the indianapwns hack again this can also be done with mod mii when the homebrew channel is working then install the cIOS249 if blackops wont work

ok ive put it in and now multi-mod manager has come up on homebrew do i click the multi mod manager

yes then follow the guide it downloaded so you need to have your computer and your wii together or print the guide out

ok how do i do the first part to get black opps to run is there a tut about it

just do all the mmm mods first then try black ops if it wont play then clear the sdcard and put a wad folder with cIOs 249[57] v20 in it and a floder called apps with wadmanager 1.7 in it then hopefully the homebrew channel will see the wad manger and you can install the 249 wad as base 57

thats it if the game is on the hdd it should play after all that
the problems have all been because your homebrew channel wasnt working properly

hi this is doing my head in and im sure im doing all your heads in so does any one know if there is a way of returning the wii from softmod back to standard so i can try it all again many thanks to you all for the help

thats easy steve just go on line and update to 4.3 or play wii party then run modmii and select virgin and then 4.1 but you will need a original version of lego indiana jones and indiana pwns files

but i wouldn't do it if you have the homebrew channel you can get to 4.1 with my stepby step on modmii

its on 4.3 already?
its just doing my head in bacause some games work and then some dont but it cant get homebrew to update?

you have got multimmodmmanager showing on the homebrew channel after running modmii on your computer you have selected 4.1e and the other selections i have told you about
read the ModMiiGuide which it has downloaded
these are the files you should have copied to your sd card
folder[apps]
folder[WAD]
download log
installer
IOS37-64-v3612.wad
IOS38-64-v3610.wad
IOS38-64-v3867.wad
IOS38-64-v4123.wad
IOS56-64-v5661.wad
IOS57-64-v5661.wad {some of these may have different numbers as these are mine for 4.2}
mmmconfig
ModMiiGuide [ read this while doing the mod]
RVL-mio-v4.wad

put the card in your wii select the hombrew channel select the multimodmanager and follow the guide when it is finished you should have a wii on 4.1 and a working homebrew channel if you still have games that dont work from your hardrive run modmii on your computer again and select
USB-Loader setup + guide

ok cheers when i switch on wii now it says memoery full how do i delete some?

I dont know for sure but would immagine doing in the menu press the Wii button WII settings wii system setting 3 at the bottom format wii system memory this may well delete all your game saves so i would back them up on to sd card and then your computer so you can restore them later

right i sorted out the memory im now on ver 4.1 in the wii settings. ut now the usdloader is coming up
error
custom ios 222 could not be loaded
so do i need to put the ios249(57) ??

yes change the boot.dol in the cfg usbloader folder for the one i uploaded then do the cIOs249[57]v20 in wad folder and wadmanager 1.7 in the apps folder were nearly there

lol where do i find the cfg usbloader think i seen it before somewhere lol
ok found the file usbloader 51zip so i need to put thi in the hdd as boot.dol

Last edited:
steve unzip the file from above and replace the boot.dol on your harddrive with the one in my post it goes in the apps folder this will give you cfg60 which uses ios249 to load from harddrive instead of cios 222

sorry have you put the wadmanager file in the app folder of the sdcard the homebrew channel should list it then the cios file goes in the root ie no folder

hi me again my wii is now on 4.1e but im stiil tryin to get black ops to work.??

i have done all the above but i dont know what the f**k is happen when i put the wadmanager file in the app folder of the sdcard,then the cios file goes in the root ie no folder the homebrew channel does NOT pick it up???

but when i put the old wadmanager 1.5 onto sd card homebrew picks it up right away ????

apart from this my other games are working great

sorry for doing your heads in please help

hi have you got YAWM from the modmii files if you can see it on the homebrew channel, if so try installing cIOS249[57] v 20 with that cIOS249[57] v20 is a wad file so it should go in a WAD folder
I have done 2 more wiis doing what i have advised you to do and black ops worked on both after installing cIOS249[57] v20 I also installed a newer Neogamma r7 and black ops worked from that as well

edogg

hi have you got YAWM from the modmii files if you can see it on the homebrew channel, if so try installing cIOS249[57] v 20 with that cIOS249[57] v20 is a wad file so it should go in a WAD folder
I have done 2 more wiis doing what i have advised you to do and black ops worked on both after installing cIOS249[57] v20 I also installed a newer Neogamma r7 and black ops worked from that as well

edogg

hi whats YAWM ?? i cant see it in the files

Back