fat32 format

stevemac69

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im trying to fat32 format my hard drive so i can use the usb loader when trying to do it using the guiformat it keeps comin up

failed to open device
getlasterror0=32
the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

anyone know what im doing wrong any help would be great many thanks

try this m8 this should d the job for you :)

hi still not working still gettin the same error also tried to the rename the boot.dol but no joy what am i doing wrong

Last edited:
to rename the file you need to goto control panel >>folders>> view( untick hide extensions for known file type) you will then be able to change the extension to dol then put this file in the cfgusbloader file >>apps

press 1 then 2 select download all missing covers

edogg

press 1 then 2 select download all missing covers

edogg

cheers got the covers but some off them u cat see the back on black opps i know this game dont work im trying to get it to work

cheers got the covers but some off them u cat see the back on black opps i know this game dont work im trying to get it to work

ok you need these files then View attachment 55272 run the wad manager from the homebrew channel and select ios 249 v57 install at base 57 black ops will work on cfg60 after the update

edogg

yes clear everything else off the sdcard then put the files on the card as seperate files

wad manager 1.7 and cios 249[57] v20

yes clear everything else off the sdcard then put the files on the card as seperate files

wad manager 1.7 and cios 249[57] v20

hi i have seperated both files on sd card went into the homebrew channel but there is nothin there what am i doing wrong

sorry have you put the wadmanager file in the app folder of the sdcard the homebrew channel should list it then the cios file goes in the root ie no folder

sorry have you put the wadmanager file in the app folder of the sdcard the homebrew channel should list it then the cios file goes in the root ie no folder

hi i extracted the zip file to sd card then open it moved the cios file out off the file onto sd card as well then went into the wadmanager file and deleted the cios file from there put it in the wii clicked on the homebrew channel then clicked the start but nothing happens???

ps ive just notice that there is no app folder on the sd card so is this where im going wrong? just the 2 files i put on

Last edited:
so sorry i have mislead you i just checked the sd card i used and it is like this
WAD_Manger_v1.7.dol
{wad[folder] cIOS249[57]v20.wad}
select the hombrew channel press start and the wadmanager should show press a and then it will say select ios use 249 then you will have the un/install wad page select the cIOS 249
leave the nand emulator off
select sdcard
choose base 57 to install it into

hopefully that is all sorry about the confusion but i have been doing other stuff since i did that update
ps read the readme file
edogg

so sorry i have mislead you i just checked the sd card i used and it is like this
WAD_Manger_v1.7.dol
{wad[folder] cIOS249[57]v20.wad}
select the hombrew channel press start and the wadmanager should show press a and then it will say select ios use 249 then you will have the un/install wad page select the cIOS 249
leave the nand emulator off
select sdcard
choose base 57 to install it into

hopefully that is all sorry about the confusion but i have been doing other stuff since i did that update
ps read the readme file
edogg

hi i put both files on the sd card as above but when i click on the homebrew channel then on the start the wadmanager does not come up it goes to a black screen then back to hombrew i most be missing something or doin something wrong

try putting the wadmanager into a folder called app see if that will do it

edogg

try putting the wadmanager into a folder called app see if that will do it

edogg

hi still no joy this is what ive done so far

i got the 128067_wadmanager17,zip,
i extracted both files wad-manager v17dol and ios249(57)
put the files onto sd card
put in the wii clicked on homebrew channel clicked start screen goes black for a few seconds then goes to homebrew screen but nothing is there
i have also put the 128067_wadmanager17 into apps folder then put on sd card and put the ios249(57) onto sd card but still nothing

hi still no joy this is what ive done so far

i got the 128067_wadmanager17,zip,
i extracted both files wad-manager v17dol and ios249(57)
put the files onto sd card
put in the wii clicked on homebrew channel clicked start screen goes black for a few seconds then goes to homebrew screen but nothing is there
i have also put the 128067_wadmanager17 into apps folder then put on sd card and put the ios249(57) onto sd card but still nothing

get a spare sdcard. nowclear the spare sdcard...create 2 folders on the sdcard call the first folder apps
call the 2nd folder wad

now put wad-manager v17dol into the apps folder
put ios249(57) into the wad folder
put your sdcard into the wii and click on homebrew and load the wad manager and install the the ios249 wad

hope this helps

Last edited:
get a spare sdcard. nowclear the spare sdcard...create 2 folders on the sdcard call the first folder apps
call the 2nd folder wad

now put wad-manager v17dol into the apps folder
put ios249(57) into the wad folder
put your sdcard into the wii and click on homebrew and load the wad manager and install the the ios249 wad

hope this helps

hi no still no joy
see the apps folder is it just the wadmanager_v17 i put in or is it all with the license,read me as well
what am i doing wrong

Last edited:
Back