Fast forward and rewind live tv and rats picons

Both :)
for instance
Rat's Picon Plugin (IPK) is on the PC
you then need to open up filezilla that will connect to your box
from pc you then transfer the IPK to the box (tmp folder)
then once transferred you go back to box and goto software management and install the ipk you just transferred :)

Can you do this from the box or do you have to use a computer and if so what cable do I need.

If your box is connected to the internet/router then you don't need any other cables

I have downloaded filezilla how do I connect to the box it is connected to the router and internet

I linked you to a small tut in post 11

I have downloaded filezilla how do I connect to the box it is connected to the router and internet

So once again I ask you to follow Rats instructions in post 11 where you will find link to a tutorial on using Filezilla,

and until you show some initiative and start following what you have been told,I'm dropping out of this thread,sorry

Put box ip in host and user name root no password required with filezilla

Last edited:
Hi I am putting my ip address and root in filezilla and keps coming up with csnt connect to server

I just tried 21 and it is still not connecting

Its not difficult mate so you must be doing something wrong
Are you sure your box is connected to the router and set up
(do a network test)
check network settings and ensure you are reading the correct box ip address from these settings
Then put the box ip into host root into username then it should connect
if that fails try dreambox as the username
You are trying to do a really basic thing to your box. Ftp'ing to the box is kind of entry level stuff

I know it's got to be me. I can see the dream box on the computer so I know it is connected. It has to be the IP address I'm sure it is the right one but hey I will get it in the end thanks for your patients

Hi this is the message I got when I done a test
Response :200 Using port 55898 data token 818689089
Port 90,219,125,207,217,90
RESPONSE 200 PORT COMMAND SUCCESSFUL LIST
RESPONSE 150 OPENING DATA CONNECTION
RESPONSE 503 FAILURE OF DATA CONNECTION
SERVER SENT UNEXPECTED REPLY
CONNECTION CLOSED

I have down loaded time shift from plug ins and I am reading I need to move it could any body help please

Back