Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Futurama

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • south park

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
i might use that statement one day

e.g. at a job interview lol

be my guest m8... but it's the truth ;-)

no smoke/lsd = no Jimmy Hendrix.. no CCR .. no Beach Boys or Sgt Pepper.
no neil young ... led zeppelin... doors...

the list is endless

Last edited:
be my guest m8... but it's the truth ;-)

no smoke/lsd = no Jimmy Hendrix.. no CCR .. no beech boys or Sgt Pepper.
no neil young ... led zeppelin... doors...

the list is endless

i know the names mate but im a little younger than you

next youll be telling me this was about a drug

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oIHBUGvAUMo]Golden Brown[/ame]

good song btw so is

this is a class tune

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxoke4yuWlI]Smile[/ame]

1st thing, I agree with you.

BUT.....

What about good music that appeared before drugs became popular culture?

We have tunes that are hundreds of years old that are wild and brilliant, were these guys out their faces on LSD and cannabis? ;)

lol

1st thing, I agree with you.

BUT.....

What about good music that appeared before drugs became popular culture?

We have tunes that are hundreds of years old that are wild and brilliant, were these guys out their faces on LSD and cannabis? ;)

lol

lets have a listen then, remember im only 23 so i dont want no classical shite lol

lets have a listen then, remember im only 23 so i dont want no classical shite lol

PMSL, it's the classical stuff I'm talking about, take time and listen to it, some of it is really trippy, the musical structure is bizzare, it's hard to believe it was written 200 years ago :)

How did this thread suddenly become a topic on Classical Music?!

I love DW!

lol

PMSL, it's the classical stuff I'm talking about, take time and listen to it, some of it is really trippy, the musical structure is bizzare, it's hard to believe it was written 200 years ago :)

How did this thread suddenly become a topic on Classical Music?!

I love DW!

lol

pmsl

well to be honest mate, all the classical stuff reminds me of tom and jerry(nearly written terry there pmsl) when i hear it i go this is jerry running from tom, or this is tom almost catching jerry lol

give me an example and ill give it a try and give my comment, start a new thread with it so it doesnt ruin your up to date cartoon thread :roflmao:

ill try anything as long terry wogan or tony blackburn aint on it, terry has a boring voice, and tony thinks hes funny but hes not :grrrr: bbc2 would be good without them lol

am i sounding like an old fogey?

I cannot stand Family Guy, it makes me want to throw the TV out the window whenever I see it. American Dad is far superior.

However, I am one of two people who voted Futurama, as it regularly has me in stitches.

i love them all but it came very close between family guy and south park, went with south park in the end :)

I like them all but I think The Simpsons has it on so many levels.

South Park for me, its the only one that can make you laugh out loud.

Our poll is in reverse order if you ask me. Family guy's is quite poor IMO with a bunch of random jokes thrown in together.

well i think Family Guy its adult only the simpsons is for all as is futurama but in saying that i do like the all ,but Family Guy is best

South park for me followed by the Simpsons then Futurama.

thebigman

Don't like South Park but love the other 3.

Family Guy for me, though it must be said that Simpsons has probably given me more joy over the years than any other programme.

Back