• Futurama

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • south park

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park or Futurama?

I'm a big fan of all these shows, but if I had to choose which show made me laugh the most I'd have to say it was Family Guy.

What you reckon?

Last edited:
South park

Damn, I forgot South Park!!!

Can a Mod please edit the poll and add South Park please :)

Simpsons is great but I find it very tame compared to Family Guy, and compared to South Park, the Simpson is 'Little house on the Prarie" :)

Last edited:
wheres the option for all?

the simpsons is a classic and will always get my vote, its class.

family guy is also great, meg the boy pmsl. i love the one where stewie beats up brian because he owes him money pmsl. and the one where stewie wants louis to keep hitting him as he enjoys it... actually there all great, theres loads i like

futurama is a different kind of comedy, more like the jetson family but in the future and funny. bender has to be the best character in that. especially when he sees the insides of a female robot pmsl

and for explosivo, i used to like south park then went off it for a while. then i got back into it and one night me and my mate was pissed up and started watching it and we was in stitches when they started scissoring. dont no if youve seen it but when your pissed it is funny as ****, think its a two part one but its great. also the two parter where cartman wants his wii and he frezzes himself in time is great.

witchy add a couple more of answers and i will vote. if not i will vote anyway , ill just wait and see if you add any or not.

Last edited:
We are not allowed to edit Polls mate :(

Only a moderator can do it.

But I don't want to add an 'ALL' answer as I'm asking for you to choose which one is the best, which one makes you laugh most. :)

Kicking myself for missing South Park, that show is diabolically fantastic.

Last edited:
does it need to be animated?
if not Married with Children would be on my list of funny shit.

does it need to be animated?
if not Married with Children would be on my list of funny shit.

sorry v14 but its only these 4 lol :nerner:

otherwise we would get everysingle comedy under sun. lol

speaking for witchy i suppose lol

sorry v14 but its only these 4 lol :nerner:

otherwise we would get everysingle comedy under sun. lol

speaking for witchy i suppose lol

Correct mate.

It's contemporary animated comedies only :)

;)

Married with Children was sheer class tho. :)

Damn, I forgot South Park!!!

Can a Mod please edit the poll and add South Park please :)

Simpsons is great but I find it very tame compared to Family Guy, and compared to South Park, the Simpson is 'Little house on the Prarie" :)

sorted witchy

i still cant decide:grrrr:

remember the british empire, colin pmsl

oh nm

i say all but not voting as simpsons is great when you get in for work,family guy and futurama is great when its nearly time to sleep so you have a good laugh while the misses is asleep and south park is just sheer quality, the writers musta been on drugs writing that shit, mr hanky the x-mas poo

i still cant decide:grrrr:

remember the british empire, colin pmsl

oh nm

i say all but not voting as simpsons is great when you get in for work,family guy and futurama is great when its nearly time to sleep so you have a good laugh while the misses is asleep and south park is just sheer quality, the writers musta been on drugs writing that shit, mr hanky the x-mas poo

Sounds to me like u are a South Park guy. :)

Great show and it needs some votes, so go ahead :)

Sounds to me like u are a South Park guy. :)

Great show and it needs some votes, so go ahead :)

pmsl, seems my arms been twisted. southpark it is, or simpsons or maybe ill pick futurama, then again family guy is funny, who knows what i picked

omg, you killed kenny, you bastard.:banana:

Back